Gerrit Losch's "I DO NOT ANSWER TO WATCHTOWER"

by Newly Enlightened 82 Replies latest social current

• MindBlown666
  • hoser
    hoser

About 10 or 15 years ago members of the governing body were no longer officers of the watchtower corporations. This was done in anticipation of a day like this so they could weasel their way out of any legal problems.

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

@ DATA-DOG...here's his contaxt info. http://zalkin.com/

So your email is not missed, you can call ahead informing them you're sending an email which may help the case.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If current GB members' answer is that they were not GB members when things happened, then they should have no problem just showing up and addressing the questions from the court with "I do not know." To hide up in an ivory tower and put a layer of "Watchtower" between you and a subpeona then to declare that you have not been served and do not answer to some entity called "Watchtower" is typical lawyering.

Too bad that appeals have to go to the same judges that see this typical lawyering. They can easily see how you could show up, you do work for or answer to "Watchtower" and are considered a member, and you do make decisions that effect the members.

The GB must really be afraid to go on record concerning past policy and mistakes. I imagine they think even more lawsuits will be filed once their statements are on record.

• designs
    designs

I would think any law team would subpeona the checks the GB gets each month like any Bethelite, it would show who butters whose bread....

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Great point designs

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

That is a good point designs! They can ask him about his job title from the check and his responsibilities.

Anything that anyone can find which states Losch's capacity at the WTS, letters from GB, Video or voice tape recordings, WT articles are crucial to the statement he made.........

Question? Wouldn't the new "Baptism" wording show how EVERYONE is to answer to the WTS?

• SaritaJ
    SaritaJ

Doesn't the GB use the WTS logo and letter heads when communicating policy to the congregations?That confirms to the congs that the correspondence is legitimate,from christ's brothers.

• erbie
    erbie

It doesn't matter what lies they make up or, in fact, what they get away with.

They are in a world of shit and that is only going to get worse.

You tell one lie and you have to tell another to cover up the first and so on it goes.

This has been a long time coming and I know only too well how long we have all been waiting for it but they will get their comeuppance. You can rest assured of that.

They have been decieving millions with their lies and deceit and that leads to only one place.

Truth will always out.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Theocratic warfare, theocratic warfare!! How many times did I hear and read that it's just FINE to lie to anyone who doesn't "deserve" to have a true answer, like when Rahab hid the spies! That's the old desiccated example they drag in to justify any lies they tell in cover ups and manipulations.

That blazing conflagration we see is all their pants on fire.

Marina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit