Gerrit Losch's "I DO NOT ANSWER TO WATCHTOWER"

by Newly Enlightened 82 Replies latest social current

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

As in Australia (Unthank trial? ) this statement is like GB made where they said the Faitful and Discreet Slave does NOT exist.

I'm sure there's a letter or WT somewhere which explains the GB compacity to the congregations.

• OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack

Cowards.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

JW's pride themselves on being cautious as serpents yet as innocent as doves and are thrilled at how they can fool Satan's world. Technically Losch speaks truthfully from a legal, corporate standpoint. And that is what the game is in a court of law.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Mike and Kim, Do you have more than just the first page of the Declaration?

Can you please quote in a post the specific comments that you think are relevant and then upload the supporting pages?

Thanks,

Oubliette

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

By example at my JC I should have followed the steps of Losch!

Humm.... so if the GB doesn't make policy, then I was mislead in entering the ranks of the WTS. My disfellowshipment should be null and void as well my baptism.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I posted this on another thread:

Gerrit Loesch's sworn statement is that he is not under the authority of the WTBTS. The WTBTS is God's Organization according to the GB, correct? Jehovah created the ORG and he uses Jesus and the Holy Spirit to direct matters. Jesus is in charge and the GB are under his authority. This is the case because Jesus is going to grant them authority over all his belongings. He must have authority to grant authority. The dubs make the same argument about Satan tempting JESUS with the Kingdoms of Earth. You can't give away what you don't own.

So Loesch is essentially saying that he doesn't answer to the Organization. He doesn't answer to the one true religion as directed by Jesus? He is not under the authority of Jesus or the Holy Spirit. If a rank and file dub said that they were not under the authority of the WTBTS, what would happen to them?

Please tell me someone can send this line of reasoning to the prosecution!! I would kill to have Loesch on the stand.

DD

• wifibandit
  • MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

DATA-DOG....you can actually send it to the attorney yourself. You can request to either speak with him or send him a memo via email. Many of us have spoken to and or sent attorneys vital information which they were pleased to have. True.

• designs
    designs

Ouch!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What's his e-mail address??

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit