Gerrit Losch's "I DO NOT ANSWER TO WATCHTOWER"

by Newly Enlightened 82 Replies latest social current

• flipper
    flipper

This guy's SUCH a freaking liar. Point # 6 " I am a member of the ecclesiastical Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses " then clarifies WHAT the GB does in point #7 " The Governing Body is the HIGHEST ECCLESIASTICAL AUTHORITY for the faith of Jehovah's Witnesses, and it exercises SPIRITUAL OVERSIGHT for Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide. " THEN - He goes into point blank denial in point # 8 , " I am not, and never HAVE been, a corporate officer, director, managing agent, member, or employee of the Watchtower. I do not direct , and HAVE NEVER directed, the day-today operations of Watchtower. I DO NOT ANSWER TO WATCHTOWER. ( BS barometer ) I do not have, and never have had, any authority as an individual to make or determine corporate policy for Watchtower or any department of Watchtower. "

First he admits he's part of the GB who have " oversight " and " ecclesiastical authority " over JW's - then he denies that he's a part of it. I feel the courts and judge will see right through this. What a tool and piece of work Losch is

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Personally from a legal perspective it would be better to request a head or (s) representative of the Watchtower Corporation to be subpoenaed for questioning in

cases involving the policy set and established by the WTS.

Picking one individual out from the body of GB members may be counter productive.

Question = was the recent official letter sent out to all JW congregations by the WTS. concerning what elders are suppose to do in situations of

of acts of pedophilia within their congregations, brought forward in this case or in court ?

Notice Losch tried to spin his involvement with the organization by saying he's not a executive directer of the Watchtower Corporation rather that he is a spiritual directer

of the Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Making an out right lie as to his involvement with organization's policies structured and operating within it.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

On my part, I'm grateful that Mr. Loesch and WT lawyers make this kind of statements: it was exactly how my wife opened her eyes to the shameless hypocrytes these men are. As a result, she left. Keep it coming, 'bro' Loesch!

Eden

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator

Amazing how segregated and mutually exclusive these departments and legal entities of Jah's United Organization become whenever it's convenient, eh?

You could quote Losch's declaration verbatim to any JW, and they would dismiss it as an "apostate lie" since it's so far outside of how everyone in the organization perceives the role of the GB. Or worse, excuse his obfuscation as protecting Kingdom Interests like he's supposed to do til the bitter end.

• SaritaJ
    SaritaJ

JustVisiting:The GB uses Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesss in their letterhea not WTBTS . The lawyers would need to legally show the GB's complicity. Losch's statement may be technically true, but ask any JW and they would tell a different story 100%.

Yes,you are right.And lately they have been using their own letterhead "The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses" and not "The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses" as discussed on this thread started by oubliette.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/279369/1/Letters-to-the-Body-of-Elders-BOE-Change-in-Letterhead#4999972

All very confusing

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If he has nothing to hide in revealing the WTS's established policies to the actions or directives to Elders in congregations,

then you would think that he would be self motivated to protect the name/image of the WTS. and further extent the

money of the WTS.

If he has nothing to hide that is.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

11. I am a resident of the State of New York, as I live and work in Brooklyn.

And who holds title to your workplace, and who holds title to your residence?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BG: And who holds title to your workplace, and who holds title to your residence?

Such good questions!!!

Gerrit Losch is a douche

• alexandre
    alexandre

no, Gerrit Losch IS NOT TELLING he is against gb or watch tower in general, but it is a legal strategy or combination of legal defense, even wordplay!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This is the same kind of crap Fred Franz used when he denied them ever predicting 1975, he said the WT of New York did not predict it and then quietly blamed it on the corporation in Pennsylvania.

Theocratic warfare they call it, it means lie lie and lie some more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit