Gerrit Losch's "I DO NOT ANSWER TO WATCHTOWER"

by Newly Enlightened 82 Replies latest social current

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Do you believe that the Watchtower Society is God's appointed organization?

Uhhh, Gerrit Losch doesn't.

Time for a JC, n'est-ce pas?

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

What a bucket of eels.

How many JW's hauled before the courts would have ended up in solitary for decades or brutally tortured & painfully executed if they'd applied the weazle words of this group of self proclaimed 'Christ's brothers'.

They are beyond redemption.

• Simon
    Simon

If any JW says anything to the effect that they do not believe that the WatchTower organization is gods physical representative on earth then they can be disfellowshipped for it.

Is is absolutely viewed by them as the ultimate authority.

Even the babtism questions now involve dedicatiing yourself to Jehovah through his earthly organisation.

The GB lie and are so quick to renounce their faith / not put trust in their god but send others to their death because of adherence to trivialities that they have invented.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"I am not, and never HAVE been, a corporate officer, director, managing agent, member, or employee of the Watchtower. I do not direct , and HAVE NEVER directed, the day-today operations of Watchtower. I DO NOT ANSWER TO WATCHTOWER. I do not have, and never have had, any authority as an individual to make or determine corporate policy for Watchtower or any department of Watchtower."

Oh, please.

"I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman"...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stuckinarut2 - "They can't have their cake and eat it too!"

Make no mistake; they think they're entitled to.

• Londo111
    Londo111

No wonder Lösch looked so tired at the annual meeting.

Forgetting calling him to the stand, call Anthony Morris III! That would be gold hearing him testify.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wow....

"9) Watchtower does not have, and has never had, any authority over me."

This is a blatant lie!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Forgetting calling him to the stand, call Anthony Morris III! That would be gold hearing him testify. - Lonny

I totally agree. AM3 would have the WBT$ destroyed in the space of a few minutes.

• menrov
    menrov

And I repeat, I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman ........

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wow....

"9) Watchtower does not have, and has never had, any authority over me."

This is a blatant lie!

"Mr. Losch, according to the Watchtower, are you allowed to have oral sex or not?"

They need to ask this guy the above question on the stand/under oath.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit