ALERT: NEW LAWSUIT settlement - $13 MILLION

by Watchtower-Free 300 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Barbara Anderson is free to write whatever she wants. The fact is that it isn't over until it is over. Do the victory dance when the final appeal is exhausted and the plaintiff has the money in the plaintiff's bank (and the contingency fee lawyers are in heaven with their cut of the damages).

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

sir82: Based on that summary, it kind of sounds like the WTS wasn't taking this seriously.

Well, when the Almighty is your wingman and you live in a Spritual Paradiseā„¢, everyday is a party...no need to take anything seriously.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Thank you Barbara for those details.

At first I was thinking, why the heck did WT counsel respond this way to the court? They should get a new legal team.

Then I caught myself self and realized they are a perfect team.

Goes to show they have no respect for anybody or anything. Nobody is running to become a JW as it is, but this would be the icing on the cake for those involved with this case I would think. The next time a JW comes to their door...I think the householder may have a few things to say and it wouldn't be good.

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

I've checked out the website that DNCall shared and noticed that they charge $7,5 for each court document. It would be a good idea if each one of the forum users could pay for one of these documents, at least the most important ones, and make them available to those who don't have the means to access such documents and we will have a complete database...

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/faces/CaseSearch.xhtml

Write:

Court: 37

Year: 2012

Case Number: 00099849

Best Regards

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Jw.org and Loshey if you end up reading this. Stop playing silly buggers, turn over the documents,and start turning up to court. Hey if it is the truth then turning over the relevant material should be a fine witness to the community.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Of course it's not over until it's over, BOTR. Why the negative message? This is a huge win. Terminating sanctions are rarely used and the Plaintiff won. We should rejoice. We're not fools; we know the Plaintiff is in for a long wait because of WT's plans to appeal. We rejoiced with Candace Conti too. It was a milestone win and so is the Jose Lopez judgment. For a Plaintiff, an appeal seems like forever but they have patience. Let us be happy for now without rain clouds hanging over our heads. All of us who have worked so hard over many years to get the message out to the world about what the Watchtower has been covering up for decades love this moment. Give us that, will you, BOTR? Money isn't everything you know!

"hildebrando," I guess you didn't notice my post that I will have all the Jose Lopez court documents on my website by tomorrow as I have the other Zalkin (Campos) case documents. And also the Conti court documents are there too. Plus, all the court documents from the 2007 WT out-of-court settlement with 16 victims for $12.5 million are on the website too. All you have to do is copy them, or download them, or just read them on the website. It's free and my pleasure to offer them to all who want them.

Barbara

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Thank you very much, Barbara!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So much gratitude for all your hard work Barbara.

I agree this is a victory for all the victims of the WTS.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Way to go Barbara Anderson and Watchtowerdocuments.com .

Some of us know what success looks like and this looks like a big win for victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit