Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They won't DF her. She will be considered a "dishonorable vessel" to be avoided.

QUASI-SHUNNING....BEGIN!!!

DD

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    • They won't DF her

. She will be considered a "dishonorable vessel" to be avoided.

QUASI-SHUNNING....BEGIN!!!

DD

Flag Dislike LikeDo you really think she gives a shit Data Dog?
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

No. I don't. What will probably happen is that her Elders will talk amongst themselves. They won't know what to do.

They will want to help because they don't know any better. Part of this "help" will be to warn others about her bad attitude.

DD

• rebel8
    rebel8

I had been texting a boy from another JW congregation and sent him a picture of us on the beach… which meant we were in bikinis. Unfortunately, his mother went through his phone and came across our “horrible” photo. It led to Church elders coming over to my house to counsel me.They told me I was guilty of making him masturbate.

Oh my god. That's a new twist.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Our young & brave 18 year old 'Brie' is well on her way to reaching the 500,000 mark with her own JW broadcasting video! YAHOOOOO!!!
  • Jay Elle
    Jay Elle

I sent this video to two therapists and almost my entire family.

Keep putting it out there. More will follow i hope.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/schoolgirls-tearful-speech-exposes-how-jehovahs-witnesses-silence-women-to-protect-rapists/comments/#disqus

If people share with news stories more may pick it up.

Anyway the 'comments' on the above link has a lot of jw apologists, for those who like to set the facts straight from them.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

They told me I was guilty of making him masturbate.

This sounds like the elders are projecting.

In the 20+ years I was an elder serving on way-too-many Judicial Committees I learned from personal experience: many of the elders are closet perverts.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite a day ago

Those public speaking skills she learned at the Kingdumb Haul have really come back to bite Botchtower Corp in the a$s.

Her Counsel Slip will be marked as follows:

[G] Good [ I ]= Improved [W] = Work on

[G] Pitch, Power and Modulation.

[G] Repetition for Emphasis

[G] Audience Contact

[ I ] Use of Gestures.

[ I ] Use of Notes

[W] for Audience Encouraged To Use The Bible. (she totally blew that one)

• Gayle
    Gayle
    500,113!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit