The EBOLA conspiracy...

by gopher123 91 Replies latest jw friends

• gopher123
    gopher123

For the filthy moon-bats who need something more adult... the following is from the 2002 AMA article entitled: Hemoragic Fever Viruses as Biological Weapons

It proves that USA & Russia & North Korea WEAPONIZED VHF since before 1969!

Main Page:

Sources:

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Gopher, your name-calling doesn't add to your credibility....just sayin....

• gopher123
    gopher123

cultBgone, but it's ok to be attacked first & for others to call people conspiracy theorists, paranoid, "get help" etc... but when I RESPOND, I'm the bad guy?

Anyway, what do you think of the 2002 AMA article?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Would those who think it's a patent inspired conspiracy please tell us why Zaire was the chosen nation to first experience an outbreak in 1976.

And, why did it take so long for the vaccine to show up?

• gopher123
    gopher123

Kenneson, has the vaccine for AIDS or EBOLA or any VHF shown up?

If so, would you take a NEW vaccine, with few to no clinical trials, and with no knowledge of the ramifications to your health 2 years down the road?

• gopher123
    gopher123

Here's another:

• talesin
    talesin

*sigh* I miss Breaking Bad. Why, oh, why, did it have to end?

BTW, gopher123, I don't think conspiracy theories are crazy -- we just don't know *what* the governments are doing, and they are not to be trusted. Lest we forget, The Tuskegee Experiment is a great and very sad example of how little our governments value the lives of their citizens.

tal

• gopher123
    gopher123

talesin, I absolutely agree. This is nothing more than a population control agenda by White supremacists.

Here's an interesting Liberian article from August 2nd 2014. It claims that Formaldeyde in the water is causing Ebola-like symptoms. Hmmmm....

This is just like BATMAN BEGINS (2005) when Scarecrow dumps the fear toxn into Gotham's water supply.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ebola was discovered was named in the 1970's- it's an horrific disease caused by a nasty virus. It is not surprising that it has been written into scripts of TV shows and movies? No conspiracy, move along folks.

• Caedes
    Caedes

but it's ok to be attacked first & for others to call people conspiracy theorists, paranoid

But you are a conspiracy theorist and you are paranoid, how is it an attack to point out out the truth? No answer to my point that the two strains of ebola are different?

'Moonbat' how cute, I am quite happy for you to continue using that. The fact that you think calling someone a liberal is an insult is even better!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit