The EBOLA conspiracy...

by gopher123 91 Replies latest jw friends

• gopher123
    gopher123

Here's another from the new show: "The Strain"

Its strange how these Ebola & Market events all began after the October "Blood Moon"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Who will be laughing when ebola vaccines are sold for a tremendous profit??

DD

• gopher123
    gopher123

I agree DD. The CDC owns the patent on Ebola. It is patent # CA2741523A1 and can be viewed here:

http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en

In case they delete it, here's a screen-shot.

• wannabefree
  • gopher123
    gopher123

If a private company patented EBOLA, and there was an EBOLA outbreak, we would quickly be able to find & crucify them.

But if the government has the patent on EBOLA, and there's an EBOLA outbreak, then the government is beyond government prosecution.

• designs
    designs

We all have a touch of hypochondria, but I swear if I see another kitchen helper leaving the restaurant bathroom without washing their hands I'm going to clobber him....

• gopher123
    gopher123

These people want you to laugh at your coming demise.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

If you are finding hidden meanings in the transcripts of TV shows then you really need to seek the services of mental health professionals.

My post was me being silly and making a joke, the fact you took it serious is very telling.

Get help.

• gopher123
    gopher123

Witness My Fury, why don't you explain this then?

Evidence 1 = The U.S. government has a patent on EBOLA

Evidence 2 = There's an EBOLA outbreak in the U.S.

• designs
    designs

The US, and probably many countries, have labs that experiment in biological weapons. In my first congregation one of the family's dad, not a JW, worked for the Gov. at a lab in Florida that worked on biological weapons. They were so scary he had a nervous breakdown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit