The EBOLA conspiracy...

by gopher123 91 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

Gopher seems more like a troll to me than a true conspiracy theorist. He is over the top even by theorist' standards. That's why I haven't engaged in this OP. Gopher seems to be pushing buttons. The more he posts the sillier and less intelliectual his 'argument' becomes. And I have a rule about not engaging trolls. The world wide web coupled with the level of dumbassedness in humans provides a steady supply of potential theories for theorists.

Gopher is a recent addition to our family, but by his style he has been doing this kind of stuff for a while. At least he has a level of entertainment with his nonsense.

• gopher123
    gopher123

DJS, you have skipped several steps in your prematue analysis of me.

Please re-read this thread, especially page 3 where I posted the 2002 American Medical Association scientific article entitled: "Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses as Biological Weapons." Please research the 4 reference works the AMA cited, which show the USA weaponized hemmorhagic fever BEFORE 1969... I repeat BEFORE... 1969.

And when was Ebola first discovered? June 1976... almost 7 years after President Nixon "ended" the program in 1969!

Now what troll would provide this DJS?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The claim that Ebola had its origins in a U.S. laboratory makes no sense. Why would that weapon have been used in Zaire in 1976 when the U.S.

was not in war with that country? It makes more sense that it had its origins in non-human primates as did Aids and somehow crossed over into

humans. If the U.S. came to have it as a biological weapon it was not because they created it.

The Belgian Congo (another African country) is where H.I.V. or Aids began in non-human primates in the 1920s and sometime after

crossed over into humans. The scientific consensus certainly doesn't agree that it had its origins in a U.S. laboratory.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/17/health/17aids.html?Pagewanted=2&_r=0

See "Precursor to H.I.V. Was in Monkeys for Millenniums"

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

DJS, you are giving him waaaayyyy to much credit. I think he actually believes this nonsense.

Sorry Gopher, but you sound like a crazy person.

• Simon
    Simon

Bye gopher123.

a) get a clue and show some basic common respect jack ass

b) when you rabbit on about conspiracy theories we all picture a loser with an acne problem in a tin foil hat living on a trail or park ... with their mommy.

The government has made some mistakes, whoopy do - errors and incompetence are far more likely to explain things than mallevolence.

So out of everyone on the planet who could expose this conspiracy you imagine that YOU, with no special skills or scientific training, just an ability to watch TV and use your mommy's internet, figured it out? Do you still run around in superman pyjamas thinking you're a hero?

I think a land of clouds somewhere is missing their cuckoo.

• DJS
    DJS

LisaRose: Your statement: "DJS, you are giving him waaaayyyy too much credit. I think he actually believes this nonsense."

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and be a kinder gentler DJS because of YOU!!! LOL. Your kind guidance has led me re-evaluate my responses. Apparently I have swung too far the otherway!!!! I'm sooo confused ;-).

• Caedes
    Caedes

Talesin,

LOL, I get a bit panicked when the scientific folks on the board have severe reactions to relatively harmless, conspiracty-theory threads.

Hey, how's the blood pressure doing? Are you calmed down now?

I would say that it is difficult to really work out the emotion of the person writing the post.

As Cofty rightly points out though conspiracy theory is not harmless, it is a poison, much like creationism. It stifles sensible discourse and I see no reason why it shouldn't be challenged as rigorously as possible. The problem is that conspiracy theorists don't like to actually talk about facts because as this thread shows as soon as they are proven wrong they run for cover. Usually that cover is just more conspiracy theory, they never engage in discussion they just want to preach.

Some of us like playing whack-a-gopher though!

You can see the results of letting this sort of thing run rampant, just look at American politics. American politics is so dominated by stupid conspiracy theories to the point that actual scientific advice is drowned out. Uk politics is going the same way with the rise of UKIP and that gurning buffoon Farage.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

SIMON: So out of everyone on the planet who could expose this conspiracy you imagine that YOU, with no special skills or scientific training, just an ability to watch TV and use your mommy's internet, figured it out?

Maybe that comes from being a JW and being convinced that you're "special" and handpicked by God while everyone else is left to be destroyed eventually.

Thanks, Simon!

Doc

• sharkfest
    sharkfest

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing exposes ALL WHITE PEOPLE over 30 years ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRwpFK4YbYI

• cofty
    cofty

Go away gopher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit