The EBOLA conspiracy...

by gopher123 91 Replies latest jw friends

• gopher123
    gopher123

Hey guys. There has been a ton of Illuminati hollywood mind control pre-programming about this virus outbreak before it actually happened.

Conspiracy people of the world... unite.

X-files

• designs
    designs

Benghazi

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They like to use "backmasking" to bash music, so I am going to take that card and throw it right back in their faces. Spell "Ebola" backward, and what do you get? "Alobe". Now, fill in "missing" letters. You get "Al[l ]obe[y]". This whole thing is the result of their damn LIE-ble, and is a curse to get "pestilence" into our world just before "the end". The "end" is the end of having any freedom, and is to be followed with global communism. And everyone that uses that LIE-ble in worship or abides by it in any way, or has any respect whatsoever for that book (aside bashing groups that claim to abide by it but do not), is part responsible for providing psychic energy both for the "Al[l ]obe[y]" outbreak and the communism to follow.

I think I would rather have hyperinflation. At least I can prepare for that where the elite can't do anything about it.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Shoelace making people of the world...untie.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Dyslexics of the world untie.

• smiddy
    smiddy

HAHAHA , you guys are funny , LOL

smiddy

• gopher123
    gopher123

Here's another one...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The zombie apocalypse has begun.............

• pronomono
  • gopher123
    gopher123

And another. It's funny how Ebola A is referred to as: "the Apocalypse virus"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit