The EBOLA conspiracy...

by gopher123 91 Replies latest jw friends

• gopher123
  • Caedes
    Caedes

Gopher,

How, exactly is that hilarious?

I'm still waiting to be 'crucified' with facts, in case you forgot that you can't answer a simple question.

• bohm
    bohm

my god, i saw a cooking show the other day and they told people to put EBOLA in their food! or rather, they said:

"You can eat cola"

E(B)OLA!

They thought they could sneak in this hidden message but I got the better of them; perhaps they thought so because "eat" sound very differently in my language and the evil illuminati satanist alien cucumberdwarfes didn't think i could speak english, but I solved their riddle and NOW THE INTERNETS KNOW!!!!

ps.

Can anyone tell me, if the illuminati is behind ebola, but ebola is also the plague the lord cast upon mankind according to genesis, would that make Jesus himself an illuminati member? it sounds plausible, since it is well-known the church, illuminati and builder-bob are basically the same, however isnt jesus the good guy?

• talesin
  • talesin
    talesin

bohm

take a deep breath and calm down.............. :)

Yes, it's a bit 'off', but hell, you can make much better contributions to the board.

< breathe in, breathe out >

LOL, I get a bit panicked when the scientific folks on the board have severe reactions to relatively harmless, conspiracty-theory threads.

Hey, how's the blood pressure doing? Are you calmed down now?

LOL, just had to give you a chuckle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, calm down, it's OY- TAY!   (and check SNL early episodes fot that reference). 

Much love to all.

tal

• gopher123
    gopher123

Border Agent says FEMA preparing for 200 million deaths!

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

True story^

• gopher123
    gopher123

Why is the color GREEN popping up everywhere there is EBOLA... including my avatar?

A liberal push toward enviornmentalism?

A mind-control activator?

My my... even the RAKES are green!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFafCSKd7oc

and another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH5qr44dQGM

• gopher123
    gopher123

WOW... OK...

So Kevin Spacey dies in the movie OUTBREAK!

Then he portrays Ron Klain in the movie RECOUNT!

And now the real Ron Klain is appointed EBOLA CZAR?

This is GRADE A, TEXAS SIZED, BULL-DUNG! But please keep telling yourself that there's a line between the movies and reality.

• cofty
    cofty

I get a bit panicked when the scientific folks on the board have severe reactions to relatively harmless, conspiracty-theory threads - talesin

Conspiracy theories are not always harmless. In West Africa one of the biggest problems being faced by MSF volunteers is the belief that EBOLA is a western conspiracy. See the slogan on the t-shirts above"EBOLA is real". It has led to the rapid spread of the disease and has cost thousands of life already. Doctors are actually having to wrestle infected people to take them away and treat/isolate them. This denial of the reality of the EBOLA virus will contribute to it's international spread and will kill thousands more.

In the west, gullible parents who fell for the conspiracy about vaccines led to the resurgence of childhood diseases and has resulted in infant deaths.

Ignorant, superstitious, frightened people like gopher are not harmless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit