The EBOLA conspiracy...

by gopher123 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Witness My Fury, why don't you explain this then?

Evidence 1 = The U.S. government has a patent on EBOLA

Evidence 2 = There's an EBOLA outbreak in the U.S.

Simple.

You dont have the facts. You are making 2+2=5. You are eliciting classic signs of paranoia.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Witness My Fury, why don't you explain this then?

Evidence 2 = There's an EBOLA outbreak in the U.S.

Gopher,

Did you read the link from wannabefree? That will answer your question.

But don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of your paranoia.

• gopher123
    gopher123

Witness My Fury, it's not paranoia if they're really planning to kill you.

You're paranoia over my simple post has resulted in you resorting to name calling, not support of your argument with any evidence.

Until you do, have a blessed day.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Evidence 2 = There's an EBOLA outbreak in the U.S

So what? Having a patent and having an outbreak (if there is one) are different things. They have nothing directly to do with each other. It's not even a conspiracy theory, it's random factoids mashed together.

What are you getting at?

That USG having a patent on Ebola makes an 'outbreak' of Ebola in the US good for USG? Huh?

Profit? Not even a US court would make a person infected with Ebola pay royalties to USG for their use of Ebola, whether they're in the US or not.

You're missing a step (or a hundred) if you want to make a credible conspiracy theory (whatever that might mean) out of this.

• gopher123
    gopher123

Caedes, Witness My Fury

It's obvious you're not very good at reading. All I texted was that the CDC has a Patent on Ebola, THAT'S ALL... of which SNOPES agreed with that FACT. Ofcourse SNOPES goes a little overboard into mind reading the CDC's motives... which NO ONE is capable of doing... and references a recently written October 9th, 2014 article. So this patent was issued since 2010, and SNOPES only has 2 refrerences... and 1 of them was written less than a week ago? Cleary this is not a lengthy scholary work from SNOPES but instead a whitewash to color the fact that the CDC has a patent on Ebola.

YOU LAUGHABLE IDIOTS are telling me to read a SNOPES article... that FACTUALLY confirms what I texted. LOL!

I will copy & paste again what I texted again for you filthy moon-bats:

I agree DD. The CDC owns the patent on Ebola. It is patent # CA2741523A1 and can be viewed here:

http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en

SNOPES web-site said:

Claim: The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) owns a patent on Ebola.

TRUE: The CDC patented a strain of Ebola in 2010.

So SNOPES supported what I texted, that the CDC has a Patent on Ebola.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You claim i called you names which i didnt, but are now calling me and any who disagree with your paranoia an idiot and a filthy moon bat.

Your stay here will likely be short unless you can get a grip.

• Caedes
    Caedes

However, the 2014 Ebola outbreak is due to a strain of the virus known as Ebola Zaire and not the EboBun strain for which the CDC patent was obtained Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/ebolapatent.asp#0Cq0yztHxdAwxbFK.99

As I said, don't let a little thing like facts get in the way.

The really stupid part is that if the CDC were not working on cures for things like ebola that some people would be claiming that was a conspiracy as well.

Gopher, you may have missed the fact that at no point did I suggest that you were incorrect in saying that the CDC hold a patent over one strain of ebola. I was pointing out that your post erroneously made the suggestion that the two facts were linked in some way.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Gopher, I got your message. I wouldn't consider it to be paranoia, worrying about an out -break of some sort. It's happened before In the past. The only difference now is that we purposely tamper with the stuff.

I know it's for science and all that, but mistakes happen. Sometimes a crazy deliberately commits a terrorist act. So I wouldn't call it paranoid to entertain these ideas. Ignoring the possibility of this happening is foolish, IMO.

DD

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Is it a global patent?

If so, shouldn't they be going after those pesky Africans for infringement?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What are the symptoms of Ebola?

*Fever
    *Headache
    *Sore throat
    *Joint and muscle pain
    *Intense muscle weakness

These symptoms will appear within 21 days after being infected, with symptoms usually occurring within 5-7 days.

As the disease progresses, diarrhea, vomiting, a rash, stomach pain and impaired kidney and liver function follow before severe internal bleeding, and the patient may also bleed from the ears, eyes, nose or mouth.

The ability to play golf is unaffected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit