New online JW TV channel released at the AGM

by kneehighmiah 50 Replies latest jw friends

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

This must be the really big thing that everyone was waiting to be announced at this year's meeting. I have no plans of watching but I'm sure the JWs will be all over it. Next will come a live stream of the meetings. I'm guessing this will be available to the public so they will have to tone down "if you are not a JW you will die" schpill and save that for meetings at local KHs.

If it launches on 10/6 then there should be announcements about it at meetings today.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

skeeter1 - "my JW family hated the on-tv evangelist. The TV preachers were not going "door to door", like the bible example. When TV preacher got caught for excessive money/fraud/sex, my JW family ate it up!"

Yeah; I can't help but wonder how my otherwise devout JW mom will take all this...

nicolau - "This will NOT play went in Europe. There is a real aversion to American TV evangelists here."

Something tells me the GB doesn't give a shit.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Too right Vidiot, the GB just want to enjoy power, fame and a bottomless pocket of money. They're living the dream. Kate xx

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

PamsGirl: I wonder if they will take live questions from viewers

Never. They couldn't risk that. But they will no doubt take canned questions from "viewers."

Only softball questions that reinforce the doctrinal "truths" du jour.

• cantleave
  • Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

The Watchtower has become full on email spam but in real life. I live in NYC so I get extremely annoyed when I see their stands in front of the train I take every morning to work, then in the subway when I transferring, in my neighborhood, at the new mall they just opened up by me and now on tv? I can't believe idiots fall for this when the organization has come to this.

• shadow
  • Apognophos
    Apognophos

Oops, "Br. Jackson" is what I meant to say above. Jackson and Loesch are the ones with accents, at least from the standpoint of where I'm posting from.

• 4thgen
  • tim hooper
    tim hooper

I suppose they could televise JC disfellowshipping hearings.

just imagine the cliff-hanger possibilities!

Will sister Bigboobs be DF'd for flashing her titties in public? Don't miss next weeks episode entitled The Kingdom Hall Fallout!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit