New online JW TV channel released at the AGM

by kneehighmiah 50 Replies latest jw friends

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

They have entered full cult mode. New online tv channel to be available Monday. I'll add details later, or maybe another source can add updates. I'm busy so I'll be back later. The media will be pre recorded in case you were wondering.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

24/7 cult crap on the airwaves means my adult daughter will spend even more time glued to her iPhone and iPad sucking up jw garbage. Sigh....

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Wow! This is definitely not the old WTBS! (Well, it is, but with new packaging...)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

As they lose cult members in developed countries, due to the Internet, they will use the same Internet to gain cult members in poor ignorant countries!! Just like the RCC sending missionaries to South American natives!

Just imagine hearing the actual FDS through a magic talking box!!

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As they lose cult members in developed countries, due to the Internet, they will use the same Internet to gain cult members in poor ignorant countries!! Just like the RCC sending missionaries to South American natives!

Just imagine hearing the actual FDS through a magic talking box!!.....DD

................................................................................................."Magic Box Say"..

...................................................................................."Become JW,Get Nice Umbrella!!"..

...........................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Full-blown, tele-evangelical mode!

No doubt with solicitations for donations to "the worldwide work".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OUTLAW, you are frigging hilarious!! Someday, we are going to meet....and drink some scotch.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dog!..

I`m up for that!..LOL!!

....................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I remember as a kid and the WT explainatiion as to why they would not put the relgion on TV was they did not want anything to do with "Babylon The Grape". Things sure change when they have to find other means to recruit new members.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

What is AGM?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit