by hamsterbait 207 Replies latest jw friends

• Zoos
    Zoos

LOL @ hampsterbait.

"Your light is SOOO two hours ago!"

• wifibandit
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

JW news travels fast on JWN. So much so-that Jah's chariot has trouble keeping up.

So all you active JW lurkers keep JWN on speed-dial!!!

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Seeing that JW Broadcasting thing on the wall and this news about Live stream etc.

They are one or two steps away from this:

Orwell

George Orwells 1984 where mind control and high level control dominate society.

• hildebrando
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Hmm, I tried to post the pic that Hildebrando linked above. For some reason it won't take.

• j dubb
    j dubb

just to to http://tv.jw.org/

shows they do not understand the definition of the word 'broadcasting.' this is narrowcasting.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

You would think the preferred term WOULD be "narrowcasting" as in "BROAD and spacious is the road to destruction" but "NARROW and cramped is the path that leads to salvation"...

• SAHS
    SAHS

I suppose the WTS would consider this new Internet TV broadcasting stuff to be “[making] friends for [them]selves by means of the unrighteous riches.” (Luke 16:9, RNWT) They will gladly use anything – or anyone – to their advantage as much as they can.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“hildebrando”: “On January 2015 a new part of the service meeting entitled "How do you knew the truth" will replace local needs, . . .”

I hate to be a Nitpicky Neddy but I believe that meeting part title would have to be something like either “How do you know the truth” or “How did you come to know the truth.” I think the writing and publishing departments would proofread it a little more thoroughly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit