Is the AGM today?

by hamsterbait 207 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

"Basic Pioneer"????????????????

What a name!!!! Was "Ordinary Pioneer", "Mediocre Pioneer", "Barely A Pioneer", or "Cannon Fodder Pioneer" already taken? How about "Pawn Pioneer"? I kinda think "Unfaithful & Indiscreet Slave Pioneer" has a nice ring to it.

Absalom, I gotta say, I SO enjoyed this thread. You have got brass balls, amigo. Thanks to the others who also posted from behind enemy lines. This entire thread had me cracking up with laughter.

Darth Fader

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

10 hours Pioneer: Just another hurdle for the MS & Elders

• St George of England
    St George of England

A bit like Sainsburys Basics, for those of us in the UK

George

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

DARTH:

Especially as HAMSTERBAIT started it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XX

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Fcuk me 10 hours to be a pioneer...you can do that on the cart nowadays...that means no more publishers as they can all be pioneers! Gog not Satan...so that lie I believed for 16 years, who was the author of it? The GB? Or Jehoover? Because one of them got it wrong...if Jehoover taught the wrong teaching he can go and fcuk himself...if the GB was the author of wrong teachings then how can anyone trust them "even from a human standpoint".

What a heap of utter shite this cult has become.

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Notsurewheretogo, we are sympaticos! My feelings exactly. Someone is making shizz up.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Notsure:

This cult was always a heap of SHITE - it's just that more and more people can smell the steaming pile from further and further away as it decays...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Lol! DARTH FADER

HAMSTERBAIT - I have never heard the term "bantam cocks" used in a sentence before. Love it!

• Island Man
    Island Man

fastjehu: 10 hours Pioneer: Just another hurdle for the MS & Elders

I agree. We can expect future guilt trips along the lines of: "The slave has now made it sooo easy to pioneer. You only have to make 10 hours to join the ranks of pioneer! Surely we all can and should be pioneers! What could possibly prevent you from pioneering?"

And think about this: who will refuse to be a basic pioneer? Every indoctrinated dub thinks in glowing terms of pioneering, so the only publisher who would refuse to reach out to at least be a meagre 10 hour basic pioneer is . . . yes, you got it - an awake publisher. So expect this new basic pioneer provision to become a tool used for sniffing out those who are not totally loyal to the GB. Non-pioneering could become like the new inactive.

It could become a new tool to manipulate publishers to do at least 10 hours of service or face being viewed as lazy or disloyal to the organization. It could be difficult for awake JWs to give just a token 2 or 3 hours a month without being hasseled as to why they're not reaching out to at least be a basic pioneer.

This 10 hour basic pioneer requirement doesn't bode well.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

On January 2015 a new part of the service meeting entitled "How do you knew the truth" will replace local needs, in which all members of the congregation will tell their experience.

Okay, so if this is true, it is either pure genius or really scary (for those not mentally in but physically present).

For those who are in, but perhaps doubting a bit, it reifies their faith.

But for those seriously doubting - e.g. my wife - you are in a load of shit. How do you turn down an interview of how you came to know the truth when you think it's largely bullshit?

Cult genius.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit