Is the AGM today?

by hamsterbait 207 Replies latest jw friends

• stillin
    stillin

I can relate to your situation, Absalom. My wife is across the room from me. I'm dying to say "new songbook! 15 new songs!" But she would know that I'm getting bootleg information. Turn me in to the congregation police department. I don't need the hassle.

thanks for the on-the-spot news coverage!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It has been 38 minutes since the last update. I hope our mole has not been captured.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

They'll be releasing new special edition toys for children... Circuit Servant Ken and Special Pioneer Barbie... Children of exemplary parents will get these at a 25% discount... Children of "irregular" publishers will have to pay full price...

• Absalom
    Absalom

I'm using my cell plan. Not on their wifi. Not much new to add they are discussing parables of Matt 25. Have not released year text yet or new light. I'll keep you posted

• obarac
    obarac

Tnx mate

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Thanks!!

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Calebs Airplane: didn't see that one coming, had a spontaneous good laugh!!! Thank you for that. My cat is looking at me like I'm a mad man.

Absalom: You rock! Ironic how they want to use Technology to keep the scam going and technology is biting them in the a$$ right under their nose. Apostates at the AGM meeting and LIVE transmitting the pig show to this site. Oh, I am savoring this thought!!!!!

Governing Body TV sounds to me like what the Big Soccer Clubs have here in Europe ("Barça TV" and "Real Madrid TV").

CULT! Everybody will hang on to the "Prophets" and lick up all the slime they are spouting.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks, Absalom. You are the man!!

DD

• Absalom
    Absalom

talk about who will soon attack Gods people. gog of Magog is NOT Satan

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Wow, who is it then?

Share this

Google+