Is the AGM today?

by hamsterbait 207 Replies latest jw friends

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thanks to Absalom, we ALL got to go this year!

Don't you love the Internet? Social media makes it so easy to see what happened.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

LMAO..

...what a pppffffffffffttttttt of a silent fart this AGM was.

Is this the best they can come up with on the 100th year anniversary of Jesus Christ's glorious enthronement as King in heaven!?

Pathetic.

I guess they figured all the buzz around JW.BORG lately is enough excitement for this year to keep the deluded, long-suffering fleeced $sheeples$ excited without more big new light TM at this AGM.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Hamsterbait-a steaming pile of shite? And all this time I thought it was a fly farm.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

WBF: Funny thing, it seems the new light of Gog brings the Organization more in line ... once again ... with what much of Christendom already teaches about it.

The more they try to be different, the more they end up the same.

• wifibandit
  • hildebrando
    hildebrando

Ha ha ha wifibandit! I have the same pics in my blog! We post pics instantly! Here other photos:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/2014/10/reunion-anual-de-la-watchtower-de.html

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

With 'basic pioneers' they're creating a whole new class of 'weaker' ones otherwise known as 'publishers'.

It's clearly designed to encourage those reporting around 6,7,8 hours a month (isn't 2 hours field service a week enough for God's sake!) to just try that little bit harder to earn the title of basic pioneer as a silly status reward.

It's another masterful stroke by the GB to artificially boost the annual field service report statistics, like they did by permitting parents to count time studying with their kids, allowing 15 mins a month for some, etc.

It's another phoney class division and title without the slightest scriptural precedent/justification purely to help bolster stats and give JW's something else to aim for/be distracted by, in the absence of Armageddon arriving any time soon.

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Seeing that TV studio makes my skin crawl.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

We're nothing like those other religions!

jw

• Oubliette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit