October 2nd, 2014: The World Ends Tomorrow, Taking all Bets!

by Oubliette 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• j dubb
  • RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

As for the world ending, it won't happen in October, God is a baseball fan.

Genesis 1:1 In the big inning God created the heavens and the earth.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

j dubb - "http://reason.com/archives/2014/10/01/world-safer-now-despite-scaremongering"

That realization was another big part of helping me wake up.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Here in the UK the end of the world is occurring. We still have internet so I can preach to all the apostates, God will forgive you it's not too late to be saved. Jesus is here with his army and I am being protected by him as I confessed my sins and was forgiven.

There are dead people all over the place, but the good remain safe.

It's not too late for you to be forgiven

Kate xx

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

As I type, it is shortly after midnight in Japan, so October 3rd is already started.

The 4th, the 5th, the year 2015, the year 2034, the year 2064 will all arrive finding humans still living "in this system" and Watchtower adjusting its understanding of when the end will come. (Or maybe they will go out of business by 2064.)

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Hello Oubliette, very funny thread. Thanks for the laughs.

KateW- Toooo funny! Sorry about all the dead people lying around. It's quiet here right now, but we are getting ready!

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

The best part of today is this:

You could ask almost ANY JW how they are feeling on this historic day...........and they won't have a clue what you're talking about....

LOL

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I had a hard time getting to work today because of all the dead bodies.

It was awkward stepping over the first dozen outside my front door, but it got worse when I tried to drive to work.

The horrible crunching sound when I drove over the first corpse nearly made me lose my breakfast. But by the time I ran over a dozen or two I got used to it. It's a good thing I bought that 4-Wheel Drive ATV.

They'll probably start smelling soon!

But then, again, "soon" can mean a century or more, so I should be okay!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

OMG Oubliette, I nearly spurted my coffee all over my laptop I was laughing so hard!

• singlebaby
    singlebaby

I never thought I would be on a site like this and say...

I'M FREE!!!

Well, gotta go to the Apple Store and get my wife's ipad fixed. If Armageddon happens, we'll just toss the thing in the street!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit