October 2nd, 2014: The World Ends Tomorrow, Taking all Bets!

by Oubliette 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Enzo
    Enzo

Oubliette: you said Enzo: like usual you have completely missed the point.. Fortunately you are not the greatest and wise analist of this site..And by the way if what Russel teached was all nonsense, why did you start this thread? Or are you playing the cabaretier today? Because it's only entertaining, but not a very informative tread.. No very wise for someone ho never misses the point...

• steve2
    steve2

Enzo, not everything here is dead serious in its intent. I guess, providing a laugh track might be helpful. Sometimes a good laugh at the pompous declarations of the past is healthy.

• bohm
    bohm

I would happily bet you 100 euro, however I already spend them on a scholarship for enzo.

• Enzo
    Enzo

Steve2: you are right, but it is not a Watch Tower Belief that the second October of 2014, the end will come.. and if oubliette wil make jokes, I have no problem with it, but then you have to post as topic on the entertainment section, but posting it on Watch Tower beliefs is not the right place.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Steve2, thanks for translating for Enzo.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Enzo: but then you have to post as topic on the entertainment section

It's not a requirement to read all posts on a thread before commenting, but it's often a good idea.

If you had read this post of mine, then you would know that your point has already been covered.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Oubli, I'm sorry, since Armaggeddon is coming tomorrow can't waste a moment to read though the thread. Oh, wait... Armaggeddon cannot be coming tomorrow because the Annual Meeting has to occur first.

Oh, and the new Bethel Headquarters won't be ready until early 2017.

And theres's the new website to worship and new songs to learn. Oh and 2015 conventions. And stuff.

Let me unpack my gobag.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

So RIP, I take it your not taking the other side of my bet.

Damn, less than four hours to go and not a single taker!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Leo Greenlees here:

I don't have much money left, as I only receive a Special (very) Pioneer allowance now. (I miss the old days.)

However, I've made a few young friends here in New Orleans that are becoming a tad boring.

I would be interested in a trade of young friends, as opposed to filthy lucre.

PLEASE!

• Zordino
    Zordino

I'll bet you 2 overlapping generations that the end is now upon us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit