Watchtower Legal Department targeting Facebook and Youtube users

by Londo111 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Sorry OP...this is bogus, I share the same feelings as Mr. donuthole who said:

"However the idea of the JW getting Facebook and YouTube (Google) to change their policy is ridiculous JW fantasy. It's as laughable as the other rumor that a Pixar animator praised the Caleb & Sophia cartoons. Facebook is not going to change policy and their website to serve the whims of a fringe religion looking to crack down on discontent."

couldnt have said it better myself.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Good luck Watchtower.

To celebrate your ineptitude, here is one more, new Video about the Deaf Masturbator:

http://youtu.be/7yO3dE9INv8

The meme continues to live and live well!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good idea giordano!

Hmm...you are sneaky!

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

If they cought me.. (by youtube)... old videos... outdated views mostly

I would demand to know why they were wrong.... If they can't show why (Which they can't)

I would disfellowshp them for not speaking 'truth'.. as in:

"You men have seen the evidence yet you still cling to what you know is false... The story of Jesus in Matthew 23 reminds me of this (I don't believe Jesus of the bible existed but its a good line)

Now prove me wrong and correct me and give me faith...

They can't.. and they know it...

Two elders in my hall know i'm a fighter but cannot face me... they were ordered to reprove me... How?

I have biology and archeology and languitics to fight with me... how could these dumb fools keep up... they were intructed by the CO to meet me (I found this our recently)... they won't.. the last time they met me I threatented to throw them out when they accused me of breaking bible laws (I never broke a law) (I warned that that any councel from the bible would not be accepted in our session)

I know I'm almost out but I will go ut not with a pop but with a bang ... when they get the guts ...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Rumors say a lot, not in what they say, but in what they don't say. I think the society has every reason to be scared about the ubiquity of apostate information. Entering into cyberspace with jw.org shows that they understand the power of the internet, and if they understand they have to be scared sh*&less.

If there is any truth to these rumors, it appears to emanate from the paranoia of an organization that knows their time is limited.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

No better use of lots of Wt $$$$$ trying to stop the youtube and FB unwanted activity, because it will just explode the activity to a greater level and use up some of thier $$$ in ever more futile attempts.

Juat try it WT, better be careful what you ask for huh?

Personally the youtube and facebook mgt involvment in the letter sounds made up. However, I will bet the WT company men are out there lurking trying to play detective. Interestingly, isn't that how some of the members here began, trying to uncover apostate material to prove it wrong? Backfire is on you WT.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

There was an elder in my cong who went around sending invites to all the young ones on face book. So he could go through their friends list and do a special needs talk on how wicked it was that they didn't identify themselves as JWS. I know I was one of them. Just thought it was a total breach of my privacy and if I knew what he was up to i certainly wouldn't of excepted his invite.

• Scully
    Scully

the WTS pushed the issue to stop apostate talk

I wonder when they'll figure out that they have no power over so-called Apostates™? Helllooooooo!!! They kicked us out! They aren't the boss of us anymore!!!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

joe134cd

There was an elder in my cong who went around sending invites to all the young ones on face book. So he could go through their friends list and do a special needs talk on how wicked it was that they didn't identify themselves as JWS. I know I was one of them.

If that is their strategy it will backfire bigtime, as you clearly identified. The fact that you are here suggest that the elder's activity did more harm than good.

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

There is an elder here that spies on Facebook posts. He made comment about posts on my sons fb page. My son was never baptized and frequently uses cuss words and this elder is not friended by my son. The elder is actively looking for info on me and my wife. We have not attended for 4 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit