by Londo111 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The goal is to put fear in jws that are awake or are having doubts

This is Cult Practices 101.

Let's review ....

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The society could not keep the majority from using it with all the warnings, so they realized it was just a matter of time when the jws making use of Facebook would wonder off to some apostate site just out of curiosity. ...

... The society is recognizing that there are too many apostate elders who will leak information over the internet. ...

... The society knew that the internet boom would cause them trouble so they had been taking counter measures to keep secrets of organization history locked away.

King Cnut, anyone?

(Be careful how you read that.)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "I still believe that the WTBTS could get by with a 50% loss of sheeple. They can go paperless and require the JDumbs to print everything except bibles at home. They can run the show from Warwick with a skeleton crew at branches around the world."

Yup.

"Manage" the decline.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wouldn't say the legal department is watching specific individuals for their talk on YT and FB, they are more concerned about copyright infringement

when people use the WTS's literature to publicly oppose the JWS teachings or doctrines.

This watching of what people say or talk about on FB and TB has been spoken about in talks and articles a couple of years ago a matter of fact .

Nothing new here.

• L3G
    L3G

If this has any truth to it, then COs will visit local congos where some elders who post here can witness it themselves and tell us about it. I'm sure the GB & their lackies ARE trying to root out "spies" and "leakers." Let's hear from some active elders on this one...

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The so called true religion is affraid of people finding TTATT. LOL

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Sounds like Scientology more and more

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

if you believe any of that stuff I have a bridge to sell you

• Mary
    Mary

The WTS has finally reached an agreement with FB to enforce the true identity policy for anyone who wants to use facebook.

I call bullshit on that. Anyone here really think Mark Zuckerberg gives a rats ass about the WTS and their dwindling numbers? Sounds more like this was born from the 6th Floor "Rumour Dept" in order to scare the crap out of the R&F.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

@l3g, your hearing from an elder. This has never been mentioned or hinted at, although thetr is a km school comming up in 2015.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit