Watchtower Legal Department targeting Facebook and Youtube users

by Londo111 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Our resident Elders will tell us all about it, if it's true. Our CO said that the poor, sweet, fallible GB is just trying to keep pace with the chariot. Translation: NO ONE KNOWS WTF IS HAPPENING!! Rest assured, if it affects Mother's $$$ or power, it concerns the GB. They may truly believe in the ORG, but what's more deadly than a true believer??

DD

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

For your information, I used to have google adsense ads on my site www.watchtowerlies.com and one day I announced on my site that I would organize a protest against the watchtower and the day after google sent me an email saying they would discontinue the ads on my site because of my page condemning pedophilia and my site not respecting their rules... It was a clear command from the watchtower. Didn't matter, I made only 100$ for one year of ads...don't need these peanuts.

• steve2
    steve2

Even authoritarian and extremely powerful city states such as Singapore cannot call upon facebook to identify by name users much less pea-in-pod bigheads in Patterson, NJ.

This does have the faint whiff of sensationalist scares.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

Maybe the strategy is to leak bogus info and see where and how it surfaces...

As far as pressuring FB and YouTube or Google, I think they have JW insiders working for these corps that they can get private info from. Seems this was the case with Menlo Park Kingdom Hall hostile takeover. Theocratic Warfare/the end justifies the means strategy.

• steve2
    steve2

In places, this thread surpasses even the JW tendency to dive headlong into the shivery delights of paranoia.

Well done, people!

Who'd have thought a little old American millenialist sect jabbering on about a world on the edge of imminent collapse devotedly sifts through youtube looking for apostate entrails and then compels youtube's own authorities to divulge ownership identities.

Knock, knock: We know you're in there on the laptop.

• fedup
    fedup

Obviously not true, but if it was, it would be great! Many elders, COs and Bethelites would be df'd

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

LOL. Clearly nothing but scaremongering rumours deliberately created to try and frighten JW lurkers away from secretly viewing and commenting on apostate internet material

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

lol some people are so damn stupid... it's hilarious

• KateWild
    KateWild

Seriously though more JWs lurk and read before they learn TTATT. This kind of activity is not traceable. Hopefully some honesthearted elders will learn TTATT too. We have many elders on this site.

Trying to track down apostates that are still in seems futile. They are out mentally anyway but stuck in for family.....why even bother with them.

Kate xx

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

This is complete and utter bullshit.

This type of information would only work on JWs, because they see the borg as an authority over their lives. However, no matter what they think, the WTS has absolutely no more legal power than any other company. They are not a governmental entity. They can't go around making people or companies do or enforce certain things. They can't get a warrant/subpoena for information. All they can do is what any other company can do, or even you or I: send a cease and desist letter (whine), and threaten to sue. But when the identity of the Facebook/Google account is unknown, who will you sue? Facebook and Google? Their legal departments will own WTS in court and take whatever money they have left.

This just shows how insecure they are about their beliefs. I wouldn't doubt the first part of this bit of info that there's a lot of Facebook posts/YouTube videos with content that denounces/disproves JW doctrine, but I think this was all made up by some angry/butthurt elder who can't handle the cognitive dissonance. He has no evidence to back his claims, so, as far as I know, he's talking out of his ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit