the flood, mammoths, elphants, and food.

by Crazyguy 280 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos

The rain bow proplem was not the absence of rain drops but a clear specular point of light, the sun with the watercanopy hiding it.--- so say WT writers.

of course if you have a FIRMAMENT like solid hemissphere arching over a flat earth,-- nothing is clear, certainly not the sun.

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

They estimate 6 to 8 million species of bugs. The ark would be overrun with crawling creatures.

No thanks I'll swim,

Speedracer

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

How do you reason with someone that uses the blanket statement that God took care of it? God will work his miracle? Fantasy can be manipulated anyway a person wants!

Speedracer

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Read Jonah 4:11: - "And should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left--and also many animals?"

Read Psalm 36:6 - "Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, LORD, preserve both people and animals."

Read Psalm 145:9 -"Yahweh is good to all. His tender mercies are over all his works."

Read Deuteronomy 25:4 - "You shall not muzzle the ox while he is threshing."

The writers of the OT portrayed Yahweh as a creator God who cares even for the well-being of his animal creatures. One of the reasons given NOT to destroy the city of Nineveh was the amount of innocent people and animals in it. Now, a caring Almighty God who would be keen in cleansing the earth from wicked humans surely could find a way to selectively erase them from existence without causing worldwide havoc and killing unimaginable numbers of animal lives in the process, would he not?

Eden

• rebel8
    rebel8

They estimate 6 to 8 million species of bugs. The ark would be overrun with crawling creatures.

No thanks I'll swim,

Speedracer

I just snort-laughed

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

Who maintained the bilge pump? Because I have never been in a totally sealed boat and considering there wasn't a lot of huge boat building skills back then. Hey wait we have these elephants.....

Speedracer

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

Pardon me but I love coming up with destroying questions regarding the Flood.

An elder told me a long time back that Noah didn't take bugs and the lower creatures on the ark. My question is if that were true then did God have another creation day because if you go out and look in my pool you can see that June bugs dont breath under water. Pretty sure most bugs can be drowned. God probably took care of it. Questioned this when I was 10 and it always left me thinking....Huh!

Speedracer

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

dark frosty, of all the arguments against the ARK story, your's is the one that hold no water, because

One its DARTH...two I love the play on words!!!

• darth frosty
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Something else to consider at what altitude would the water freeze, making the ark stuck in the ice and being crushed, or did Noah attach a giant sled underneath?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit