the flood, mammoths, elphants, and food.

by Crazyguy 280 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

Bingo, DD.

• prologos
    prologos

What I am saying is good enough. research it.

• Viviane
    Viviane

What I am saying is good enough. research it.

You contradicted yourself in two sentences. It's not only not good enough, it's not even acceptable in basic ... anything. Don't be lazy and live up to your word. You said you could show math. Put up or shut up.

• prologos
    prologos

The rising tide, flood lifts all vessels and the atmosphere.

sematics are way off topic. period.

• Viviane
    Viviane

The rising tide, flood lifts all vessels and the atmosphere.

sematics are way off topic. period.

This isn't semantics. Feel free to run away, but you made a lot of claims and now are suddenly, when asking for proof, deciding to run away. Brave brave Sir Robin.

Of course, you could always step up.

• prologos
    prologos

CrazyGuy, as to the freezing, asphyxiation of life in the ark floating past Mt Everest, I did the numbers again:

1) Filling the earth with water to top Mt. Everest would have INCREASED gravity AT THAT LEVEL by~ 1/1500 because of the added water weight (came from above) but

2) The weight of the ark would have been reduced by ~1/400 or 1/4 of 1 percent because of it's greater distance from the CG. so no big deal.

3) The lifted atmosphere would have been thinned by 1/480 of its noemal density/pressure. That works out to a pressure drop equivalent to a 20 meter climb, to the roof of an average apartment block. ( based on an ~1% drop in pressure for every 100 m gain in altitude) so

with these figures, no traumas would be experienced by the load of the ark because of the lift, but

the story of the arkaic flood is a load of you-know-what! anyway--but

talking of temperature/energy the FALL of such an amount of water, or any such mass, (40 with 21 zeros kg). Such lowering from any heights would convert a lot of potential energy into heat. done over only 40 days, you probably would need serious air conditioning, to say the least.

• humbled
    humbled

DATA-DOG,

If we could vote God out, I'd vote you in---reverse Immaculate Conception! Disintegating angels!

Once we unplug from the mind-set it's funny as hell to think of it all.

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Maeve

• Viviane
    Viviane

1) Filling the earth with water to top Mt. Everest would have INCREASED gravity AT THAT LEVEL by~ 1/1500 because of the added water weight (came from above) but

2) The weight of the ark would have been reduced by ~1/400 or 1/4 of 1 percent because of it's greater distance from the CG. so no big deal.

I would live to see the math and numbers that show increase gravity yet lowers weight. That's a completely contradictory result. I showed my numbers, you show yours.

3) The lifted atmosphere would have been thinned by 1/480 of its noemal density/pressure. That works out to a pressure drop equivalent to a 20 meter climb, to the roof of an average apartment block. ( based on an ~1% drop in pressure for every 100 m gain in altitude) so

Please do show that math as well. Earlier you said it would have dropped by 1/1000th, now you are saying (Without realizing it, I think), that at 10000 meters there is no atmosphere. I really truly would love to see how these numbers work.

talking of temperature/energy the FALL of such an amount of water, or any such mass, (40 with 21 zeros kg). Such lowering from any heights would convert a lot of potential energy into heat. done over only 40 days, you probably would need serious air conditioning, to say the least.

Please do also show that math. Earlier you thought it was like how the Hoover damn works with the heat, I've not notice any naturally occurring turbines in nature that generate heat. Curious as to how those numbers work.

Thanks!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Those videos.......WERE FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!

DD

• Viviane
    Viviane

Prologos, still waiting for you to back up your claims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit