Biblical Prohecies That Came True?

by Viviane 250 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

GMALT, the book of Revelation... Pick one and tell me specifically what it predicted and what came true.

Same for the 70 week. What, specifically, with names, dates and events did it predict and when, with specific events, did that happen?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Biblical Prophecies That Came True?

None , they were made up to create power and relevance to the Hebrew's select god YHWH, then the early Christians toward Jesus Christ.

The creation story of Genius right through the last book in the bible of Revelation.

Even Jesus own espoused prophecy never occurred when he stated that many of (this generation) would never suffer death. .... etc.

Thats ancient mythology folks, understanding as to why these stories were told clarifies their intently purpose to the original writers.

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

DO your own research

• Finkelstein
  • Viviane
    Viviane

GMJALMT, you've provided nothing and have nothing. Why would you bother to participate if you have absolutely nothing to contribute?

If you are unable to understand what im sharing then just leave it dont worry yourself. It's quite simple, easy and straightforward. Prophecies fulfilled

1 The destruction of Jerusalem and the tmeple in 70 ad

2. The resurrection in the 1st century

3. The second coming of Christ in the 1st century

4. THe creation of the new heaven and earth

5. The end of death

6. Gods Kingdom ruling since the 1st century

7. Messiah as king over spiritual Israel

8. The disgusting thing that causes desolation

9. The 70 weeks of Daniel

Is that plenty to help you. The prophecies of these things were made hundreds of years before the events go and do some research and pray about it instead of looking to spew out your "you offer nothing" phrase. If oyu are sincere in finding out you would not have asked me but goen and looked for yourself.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Then you clearly have no idea of the meaning of the word "evidence".

Your truth bar is set so low, that pretty much anything gets over it.

I dont need to provide any evidence. All i share is what i discovered if you want to find Christ, he is within you, if you are serious about finding out the truth all you got to do is ask him to reveal himself and he will then you will have a living testimony of him being true all for yourself. You all keep asking for evidence why dont you go and seek it yourself instead of getting someone else to do your work,Your motivation is so blatantly obvious.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Jesus of Nazareth is a Fiction.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Viv, you're mistaken if you think we are dealing with science in this thread. Prophecy, apocalypticism, theology, are not about science. I think that's your problem. Rather try categorizing them under history (prophecy = history in advance), which you will find is not an exact "science" at all. Earlier you referred to the Messiah being cut off with nothing for himself. That's exactly what happened. Jesus Christ as king designate was paraded before the people (the end point of 69 weeks of years). A week later he was killed "with nothing for himself." It works for me, a brilliant prophecy that was indeed fulfilled in detail. Let's not concentrate on Archer's philosophy in life, rather note what he said, which is a prophecy in itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit