Biblical Prohecies That Came True?

by Viviane 250 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

GMJALMT, you are making a theological argument and preaching. This is a historical discussion. Since you brought it up, though, what specific OT prophecies came true?

As a side conversation, I am curious how you think the gospels were for Israel since they were written by Christians and in Greek.

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

All of the prophecies came true.YOu know what they are.

• Viviane
    Viviane

I can't think of one, GMJALMT. Can you name one? Did you come here to say nothing? If they all came true, this should be easy for you.

The prophecies were recorded before they happened dont be mislead into thinking they were not.

http://www.letgodbetrue.com/sermons/prophecy/70ad/sermon.php

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The Flood?

Doc

• Viviane
    Viviane

I am not debating when they were recorded, I am asking anyone to name a specific prophecy that came true exactly as described.

• Viviane
    Viviane

All evidence points to a global flood as described in the Bible NOT happening.

ALL !! there are who say the opposite research those also

The second coming, the Great tribulation, the KIngodm of God, The New Jerusalem, The reusrrection, the heaven and earth ALL fulfilled

• Viviane
    Viviane

Name one and be specific. Is there a reason you often write so much on faith, the religion and the Bible and yet seem so reticent to name even a single specific prophecy that came true?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit