I'm meeting with my congregation Elders Today HELP PLEASE

by LennaB 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Watchtower-Free
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

It's a cult. Dont get suckered into joining it. No one chooses to join a cult, they join something they think is NOT a cult. Do your research to make sure.

One of their greatest tricks is equating pleasing God with doing things that makes you a JW. It's a mindfuck.

• Oubliette
  • LennaB
    LennaB

My life is ruined. oh my god I want to cry. I think I'm in denial..

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

something doesnt seem to add up here.....

• LennaB
    LennaB

What doesn't seem to add up?

• Divergent
    Divergent

Your life is NOT ruined, but if u think it is, that is the way it will be. Look at the bright side

• backformore
    backformore

Your life isn't ruined Lenna. Sure, it s messed up but not ruined. There are plenty of people here who have screwed up way worse than you have (self included) and have been able to rebuild into something pretty awesome (again, self included). Just hag in there, take it one day at a time, and do wat is right for YOU.

• LennaB
    LennaB

Please tell me what the bright side is.. I'm looking for sensible guidance at this point since people here know what I've been through.. As of right now I'm questioning if god even exsist. I now realized that I got married for the wrong reasons.. I'm lost and I don't know how I'm going to break to my friends that I'm not going anymore.. They think I'm headed for eternal Destruction. Please rember this is fairly new to me and I was taught this from a young age... I just turned twenty this year only a few months ago..

• bohm
    bohm

Take a deep breath and have a beer. Then go to bed. Try not to think about it for a week (if the elders try to meddle you are thinking about their kind advice) and see how you feel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit