The King of the North is getting Angry...

by rhodesboy 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" I concur with the Governing Body.." LOL!! That makes sense. They are also deluded. They have convinced themselves that they are the sole channel of GOD. No one can know the day or the hour, or have jurisdiction of the times and seasons..EXCEPT YOU GUYS!!!

I would love to hear your viewpoint on this topic:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/275576/1/Active-JWs-can-you-defend-THE-TRUTH#.U_YVyNm9K0c

• rhodesboy
    rhodesboy

Religion is like a love affair, for most people its intense, then slowly abates with time. There are so many heartbroken lovers here. The Governing body, your families, spouses, through shunning or worse, broke your heart. I'm more sympathetic with catholicism but have been interested in the three monotheistic faiths for some time now. These too have jaded lovers. The irony of this form is that the many bitter grievances mask a longing to know what will they say next... what will be said in the next talk, the next publication. Sure thing you will criticise, even rip it to shreds - what else is a vengeful lover to do? the irony is that love will always be there, buried deep under broken dreams and bitterness but still there. You come to this forum to know what your old lover is up to, though I wonder if her words ever prove to be true will you run back to her - some of you without a doubt wouldn't hesitate. I've never been a Jehovah's witness, the theology I do find interesting. The vatican is a little more exciting for me and on catholic forums I incite heartbroken lovers to forgive and move on. Forgive people and stop chasing after your old lover, stop comming to this forum, stop hoping to catch her out in a lie or be witj her just don't stand still as you are.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Paragraphs, use them.

DD

• sparky1
    sparky1

rhodesboy, could you be any more full of yourself? Just because no one here will ADMIRE and lend credence to your foolish, ridiculous, unfounded, childlike,simplistic pontifications on the 'so called prophetic musings of DANIEL' there is no need to resort to ad hominum attacks. Posters are here for a variety of reasons; some of which you may not be able to understand. To make the assertion that 'so many heartbroken lovers' are posting here is ARROGANT and DISRESECTFUL towards the human condition. Lighten up!

• DJS
    DJS

RB,

Upon exiting the Borg you cherish, I went back to school. I have a BS, an MBA and am pursuing a PhD. For the past 20 years I have done so many cool things that it would make your tiny brain spin. What I haven't done is pine, worry, or even think about your Borganization.

I've been on this site for a year, and my only objective is to help others learn to think rationally and analytically. That alone would enable them to completely escape the Borg's clutches and live a successful life.

All you are doing is spreading more of the malaise, the virus, the trap. The only thing of importance you likely possess is your intense bible learnin'. All of us on this site had that. Most of us still can recall it - likely better than you.

Go away little boy. Grow up. Or a pair. I don't care which, but go away.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Oh, I see a "Catholic Lover".....oooooooh crap, now I get the nickname: "RODE's-boy"

Yeah, we are not into riding boys here. I am an atheist and couldn't care less about wizards in the sky and gay men with funny hats.

You assume too much. People come here to help others leaving the cult and also because they need ammunition to free their families. I just need to know what crap they are feeding my family.

Now go back and kiss the pope's picture or whatever you do for fun.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

a we all know history repeats itself, this is why a book like the bible is so hotly discussed.

and i am not different in my opinion. which is,

all these lituriture writings have been written for the purpose of leading the people of the day, to a hope of a savior. all were written after the fact.

many were written from stories told by villaige elders. Ie: grandpas stories.

so, hebrew scriptures are to be interpreted as all being fulfilled, when the Christ supposedly came.

all of those of the political arena at the time, fit the revelation and daniel and ezekiel, prohetic writtings.

this was proven.

however its now firmly believed by many of those in the historical and scientific and archeological fields, that jesus never exsisted, since none of the many writters of history, like josephus, has written anything about the man.

now its believed that Jesus was a roman invention to keep the poplulace in control, a conspiracy. and maybe thats the big secret in the vatican temple.

as for me, well, i still intend to treat my world and all in it. with respect and love. because even if Jesus dod not exsist, you have to admit, the lessons are advantagious. and what a masterpeice of 'divine' deception if it is true!

[sorry for any mispelled words]

• Viviane
    Viviane

You come to this forum to know what your old lover is up to, though I wonder if her words ever prove to be true will you run back to her - some of you without a doubt wouldn't hesitate.

Why is it that when people tell me what I think or how I feel they are always laughably and hilariously wrong?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

So, the basic question of who is the king of the north has not been answered. Did I miss something? That seems to be a basic question that shoud be quite important to the discussion.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

rhodesboy Ancient mythology is fiction, if you do not understand the intent of the orginal authors then you will never understand why they wrote what they did in the first place.

The leaders of the WTS. are only amateur bible theologians running their own publishing house, part of their marketing strategy was to proclaim " The End Times " are here and now.

Get it ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit