The King of the North is getting Angry...

by rhodesboy 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

that's a nice ass,

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Believe what ever makes you happy. Do as a favor, though, and never exercise discretion or power. This is loony bin time. We escaped the Witnesses to come to JWN and read this garbage? I did not. My major was Poli Sci. Perhaps that is why I can't believe the garbage or world analysis here. It is embarassing. Watch a broadcast news show. Gather yesterday's newspapers from the trash.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Good grief!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

BackseatDevil - "The 'Beast' of Revelation referred to Rome. And this was apparently common among the followers because in the Letter of Ignatius he also refers to Rome as "the beast." You are correct... he had no prophecy in Revelation... he was writing about what WAS... not about what will be."

But... but... but......

...that would mean that world isn't coming to an end!!!!

How will I experience smug, vicarious revenge on everyone I hate, now???

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

that's a nice ass

I am not sure for whom your comments was directed, but all things considered... thank you.

• prologos
    prologos

NewYork44m. dont get your hopes up, it was the DONKEY* in post946 CoC's the furry one.

* donkey as in the old NWT,-- all ASSes now in the RNWT, the silver sword.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

LOL prologos! You are right on point! I have the nice ass.

But obviously you're not caught up on new light - donkey is present truth!

• kaik
    kaik

Don't cry vidiot, the end is comming for everyone one day or another, we will arrive at the end of the times for us.

• oppostate
    oppostate

I grieve the unwelcoming attitude towards grievances!

Boo-hoo!

Is a grievance more or less like a complaint?

If not I'd like to complain about the theoretical theological nature of the original post.

• rhodesboy
    rhodesboy

There is no such thing as bad publicity. Even the more hateful comments have made my post a topic of interest for many people. Shame, some of you expose your self loathing in a very undignified manner. This forum is mostly about grievances but everytime I post, I get personnal messages of support from like minded individuals. To quote one ''Hi there Rhodesboy, I know I'm not supposed to say it, but I will say it: I told you so! Not even one post beneficial and of value. And you will notice, no specifics, just generalized negativity and hate. It's really pathetic.''

I hope those of you who come here everyday year after year to repeat your stories of heartache (some justifiably so) or find someone to validate your hate, find peace and move on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit