Outrageous propaganda. "Treat your disfellowshipped loved ones like they're dead, but without mourning them." NOV 2014 study Watchtower

by Watchtower-Free 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think it is becoming painfully obvious that the Governing Body has lost it, they have become so cold and lacking human kindness that they require obediance to them even when it comes to morning over dead/disfellowshipped children. No blood for the those children even if their life depends on it,.

I think they can lose their "charity status" as a non profit if they keep this up.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I can see them getting 'ban attention' in Russia again for printing this absolute hate material.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

marked

• cofty
    cofty

Absolutely disgusting.

• minimus
    minimus

I treat the dead with respect and mourn the loss.

• designs
    designs

"Fire from heaven" lovely God.

Never let a BBQ get out of control....

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The most amazing part is how they can state publicly that they don't practice shunning, and even condemn other religions for doing it, and then put this out in print for people to see. Talk about brass.

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

I know of two elders whose daughters were disfellowshipped and both daughters moved back into the family home AFTER their disfellowshipping.

• steve2
    steve2

Cult Clues 1 & 2

1. Over-reliance on Old Testament/Hebrew Sciptures to bolster support for rules

2. Over-use of legalistic-throwbacks in the letters, especially Paul's letters, in the New Testament/Christian Greek Scriptures.

• designs
    designs

This should come back to bite them in the a-s in a court proceeding....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit