Outrageous propaganda. "Treat your disfellowshipped loved ones like they're dead, but without mourning them." NOV 2014 study Watchtower

by Watchtower-Free 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • sir82
    sir82

Well, that verse about the "last days" does mention "no natural affection"....I guess the JWs are just doing their bit to make sure the prophecy is fulfilled.....

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Notice the Wt. said "They must have been devastated by his son's death but then they say"What a test of faith it was not to mourn their dead sons". All conjecture on their part. How do they know they did not mourn their sons death? What a bunch of bull hockey. Still Totally ADD

• sir82
    sir82

How do they know they did not mourn their sons death?

The scripture from Leviticus contains Jehovah's command not to mourn. There was no flaming fireball from heaven which killed them all, so the assumption is that they must have obeyed.

• losingit
    losingit

Omfg :-( :-( :'( :'(

Why do they need to continually fan the flames of hate towards your own family members?

I'm out both mentally and physically so I understand that I don't deserve this type of abuse. But those who are still in mentally but out physically? These are the types of commentary/ direction from the borg that can push one over the edge to live a reckless life or even to commit suicide!

So df'd family members deserve death, and there is no use in mourning the loss of that relationship? If there must be constant reminders, then that's bc in their heart of hearts the r&f know that it is wrong to shun your loved ones. It hurts TOO DAMN MUCH.

Omfg I hate WTBTS. I do. I really do.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LET'S REVIEW: IT'S A FRIGGIN CULT!!!!!!

DD

• donuthole
    donuthole

Has this been used before? Or is this a new thought?

Either way it is cruel to guilt a parent for naturally morning the loss of disfellowshipped child. They really want to stamp out any natural affection. That is sick!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So, will there be a revision in the Shepherd book, or will the WTBTS continue to blatantly contradict themselves??

DD

• bemused
    bemused

Sickening. I just hope reading that will discourage some people who might otherwise join the cult.

• jgnat
    jgnat

When a child from a Jewish family leaves their faith, the family offers the Prayer for the Dead. They mourn over the loss.

http://www.jewfaq.org/prayer/kaddish.htm

How much more can a family take? How many families in a congregation are already torn in two, the parents pretending they only have the believing ones?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit