Atheists and JWs are on the same footing!

by exWTslave 130 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• defender of truth
  • MadGiant
    MadGiant

Preacher it is.

And thanks. Still working on my English. Ismael

• cofty
    cofty

It's sad when people stop believing in the existence of God, automatically their humaneness disappear. - exjwslave

That is one of the most arrogant things I have ever read on JWN.

How can a professor of philosophy be so facile?

• xchange
    xchange

"When people stop believing in the existence of God, automatically their humaneness disappear." - ex

Riiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhhht...Yet we see so many examples from history and even today of people who purport to believe in god and yet their conduct clearly shows an absence of any 'humaneness'.

In fact, your comment alone reflects a certain lack of humaneness. Interesting. You just bolstered my position. Thanks!

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Atheists believe that God should stop the large-scale injustice on earth; if he does'nt, then He does not exist.

That is, quite literally, the stupidest thing I have read this week. That is a claim bible people put on us, and it is something to consider in argument. HOWEVER, no thinking atheist thinks this way because (1) it doesn't make sense, (2) the logic is flawed as it is reversed, (3) there is no scientific data to support this, (4) it's a very weak argument at best.

This is what is called a Christian's view of Atheism and I personally find it offensive. Instead of actually asking an atheist personally, one will rely of second hand information, posted stories, assumptions, and haphazard deductions. I suppose I could say that because all Christians belief in god, they feel they can write such shit because if it were wrong, god would tell them.

You cannot give expectation to something that doesn't exist. You CAN have expectation of the people who think it does. You are certainly proving one of those.

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

It's sad when people stop believing in the existence of God, automatically their humaneness disappear.

YES! That is why CHRISTIANS are leading the way in AIDS research, the cure for cancer, renewable energies, electric cars, and overall sustainable living in every major country in the world.

OH WAIT...

• jgnat
  • cofty
    cofty

I am edging towards the position that exjwslave cannot possibly be that ignorant, and may be saying outlandishly stupid and provocative things just to get a reaction.

• jgnat
    jgnat

To polarize members, perhaps?

• cofty
    cofty

On the other hand, why would somebody do so much damage to their own reputation just to start an argument?

Atheists have no humanity.

Good vibrations would prevent tsunamis - really?

How low are the standards at some American universities?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit