Post JW Cult - JanH

by Imbue 80 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

I notice that you made no retraction as to having accused me of referring to Julie as “mean”; that you misread what I said. You were wrong about THAT, yes? No matter...

If I **did** say F*** Y** to Dave “in a note”, what does that have to do with JW.com? Am I not free to express myself PRIVATELY to whomever in any way I wish? Are my PRIVATE comments to others then to be used to support an otherwise pathetically weak, but public, argument of yours?

Since you offer no reference to any post wherein I said the foregoing to Dave, consider the label of “liar” affixed to your already substandard, online persona.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. I tried to give you an out but, as per my expectations, you were not clever enough to take advantage of it. As I said earlier, you are no Julie.

In the future, you may be interested in soliciting her help when confronting me here, however. Considering her record 'against' me, it most likely will do you no good but it surely won’t hurt, either ... considering.

--------------

Again, Bigster, your cluepon was most apropo not to mention too-fuckin-funny!! I only hope the youngster accepts it in the spirit with which it was given.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit