Post JW Cult - JanH

by Imbue 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

Thank you so much Prisca you are always so kind to point out everyone's errors here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• larc
    larc

Imbue,

I am curious. Why did you bring up teejay several times. He hadn't been here in several weeks. Why did you bring up sex threads. There aren't hardly any around right now, and there hasn't been any for awhile now. Why do you refer to a pack of dogs and/or wolves when the place has been rather peaceful lately? I know of one exception, the guy who brought up classical conditioning. I thought the way he was treated was deplorable, and I said so in three back to back posts.

It seems to me, that by bringing up old issues, that would probably die a natural death, your comments only fan the flames of dying embers.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Thank you so much Prisca you are always so kind to point out everyone's errors here!

You're very welcome Imbue. After all, I'm only copying your example.

• larc
    larc

Imbue,

You said you don't make meaningful posts here because they get lost in the sex threads. I just did a check. Out of the top 100 most active threads, there is only one sex thread. There are many, very meaningful posts, in the top 100.

I think you are overstating your case with exageration.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Larc: Thank you but I'd really prefer to only discuss the WT and life from now on. We really don't need to go over this again.

Prisca: Paron me, I do insist that you were here first so I could only follow your example...I wouldn't want to take that away from you ever.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

At last I can relax.
    Imbues days of provocation of me,( as I see it) are over.
    That means shes not going to talk about me any more.
    Not going to call me jerk
    Thanks Imbue.
    Im glad peace reigns at last.
    And let me say, I will not attack you either, if you ignore me and mine.
    Have a nice day.

• teejay
    teejay
    And your right I'm not as mean as Julie... Teejay. I know you like Julie you always liked her type ever since grade school. I'm not as mean as you either saying F*** Y** to Seven made you the lowest form here. IMO

I think this quote demonstrates what may be your primary mis-function on this db: poor reading/comprehension skills.

Please re-read my post and check to see where it was that I EVER said that Julie was “mean.” Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe I only said that “in intelligence, wit, and verbal eloquence, Julie stands head, shoulders and waist above Imbue.” Based on what we’ve seen from you, few would or could successfully argue otherwise, yes?

And as to me saying “F*** Y**” to Dave, would you please point us to that post or otherwise be considered a liar in addition to your otherwise third-rate posting skills?

Thank you.

• Imbue
    Imbue

YOU know I'm referring to a note you sent. As I said I don't want to get sucked in to your bickering anymore so: *ignore but first passes laxative to Teejay* I wouldn't want him to continue to suffer!

To everyone else please note who I'm surrounded by here to verify my statements above..........

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Prisca
    Prisca
    YOU know I'm referring to a note you sent.

Why drag poor You Know into this?

• bigboi
    bigboi

Only because she really needs it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit