If you thought Tony Moris the Third was extreme, wait till you hear this other GB member!

by Island Man 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

Oh my gawd. What an idiot Samuel Herd is ! This is straight out of the dark ages- I swear. Pretty disgusting stuff. And we wonder why JW women allow themselves to be abused. By staying in mental imprisonment by JW men with those kinds of threatening mind games " being submissive to be approved by Jah " type crap- is it any wonder why JW women are so frightened ? Really sick

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

And these ancient idiots are in charge....reason enough to leave....my wife is clearly a raging lesbian!!!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Holy crap that's insane.

• jam
    jam

Is Samuel Nerd married and didn't the WT say something similar

to that about Black brothers????

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This is worthy of some good psychoanalysis this guy is telling on himself and he's a member of the 'good old boys club' for sure.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Good%20ol%27%20Boys%20Club

Male discrimination against females. Men who refuse to speak to, deal with, or work with women. Usually old, fat, white men who believe women should be seen and not heard. They also believe women belong in the kitchen, tending to the males every need. Can be men of other cultures working in a mostly male dominated field. I told him I was the owner and operator of the business, but he still insisted on speaking to my husband. I guess the Good ol' Boys Club is alive and well!
  • Apognophos
    Apognophos

I heard about this before, but hadn't actually heard it (Herd it, huh huh). Thanks for posting.

It's odd, because he starts off implying that less cranial capacity means less intelligence (which I don't think is supported scientifically, but that's not the point I'm making here), then he acknowledges that the wife is smarter than the husband in many cases. That seems rather self-contradictory.

But I think the worst part is the expectation that the wife has to play dumb once in a while to assuage her husband's ego. How pathetic.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Another excerp from the same talk..........................Eloquently enlightens on womens true purpose on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vVqxf9uWu0

• Listener
    Listener

This says a lot as to what he thinks headship or leadership is really about. It's about 'competition'. The Elder or Governing Body member is equiped mentally, physically, emotionaly and someatically to pit his mind against his fellowman and to be in competition with him,

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OH WOW!!!!!

I am speachless, and embarrased by that idiot!

These videos need to be seen by every witness! (but without the lego man and wonder woman...that would only make a witness reject it as something from apostates)

Just show these videos at the international convention up on the big screens today, and see the reaction from the world's media!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WTF??? How could a woman with a smaller cranial capacity be mentally quicker than her husband?? He just contradicted his own pseudo-science. This is the same guy who taught me and all the other ten year olds about anal sex from the platform. The entire GB is a collective of pampered, deluded, ignorant watchtards.

Can you see why the legal department ( likely the real brains, along with the consultants that make millions advising the GB) work tirelessly to keep these idiots of the witness stand??

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit