If you thought Tony Moris the Third was extreme, wait till you hear this other GB member!

by Island Man 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• krejames
    krejames

Sorry but that is completely and utterly crap. Seriously how do they get away with it?

• jam
    jam

What is so funny, I'v yet to see a Black women go for that none sense,

even when I was in the borg..Submissive, hell that's why there are

so mnay divorces. I would love to sit down with his mother and grandmother

and see what they think..MY wife don't know what the word mean. LOL

• Heliocentric
    Heliocentric

I thought he was going to say, "Independant Thinking" Nope! Jumped right to crazy and said, "Homosexual"

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

LOL- This guy got PROMOTED to the governing body AFTER this talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

1. Was this something local or something that was broadcasted throughout the congregations?
    2. Does someone how was actually there, had an impression from any female who heard the actual talk?
    3. Is this guy for real?
    4. When was that recorded?

Ismael

• jam
    jam

There must be a way to get this out to the media ,especially

the part about "Homosexual". Bat sh--t crazy..

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Brothers and sisters I'm sure he thinks much differently now that God Jehovah has anointed him to be

a member of the Faithful Slave .

Remember all the other GB think this same way. They choose their own .

QUAAAZZY

Much more craaaazy crap in the rest of the talk

The entire talk MP3 download of Public Talk by Governing Body member Samuel Herd "The Value of Our Theocratic Sisters" Oakland CA 1971
    https://www.mediafire.com/?40qpuxspk431g24

• Raton
    Raton

So if I show this to my wife she should leave the org because it's what I want right? Wishful thinking. Did anyone else laugh when the word homosexual popped up?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

With these guys on the Governing Body you can bet they make a climate that breeds abuse of women as second class citizens.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Somatically?!?! I think he may be confused about the usage of that word. Since when does a "compliment", as a wife is referred to, become a threat or competitor? Besides, since men cannot carry a child, we are "Somatically" INFERIOR to women in that way. This guy is a watchtardified fracktard of epic proportions. Wait until Villagegirl hears this...

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit