If you thought Tony Moris the Third was extreme, wait till you hear this other GB member!

by Island Man 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Wow. It boggles the mind that that crap actually came out of the mouth of someone with a brain

Sam Herd is the world's first living brain donor.

What is Samuel Herd's cranial capacity?

-0.0000000000%

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Abigail was a homosexual

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

Phrenology (from Greek: φρήν, phrēn, "mind"; and λόγος, logos, "knowledge") is a pseudoscience primarily focused on measurements of the human skull, based on the concept that the brain is the organ of the mind, and that certain brain areas have localized, specific functions or modules. Phrenology was first practiced by mystical groups that operated during the period of the Essenes. Developed by German physician Franz Joseph Gall in 1796, the discipline was very popular in the 19th century, especially from about 1810 until 1840. The principal British centre for phrenology was Edinburgh, where the Edinburgh Phrenological Society was established in 1820.

Although now regarded as an obsolete amalgamation of primitive neuroanatomy with moral philosophy, phrenological thinking has been influential in 19th-century psychiatry and modern neuroscience. Gall's assumption that character, thoughts, and emotions are located in localized parts of the brain is considered an important historical advance toward neuropsychology.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Herd has just dethroned Tony The Turd as the most moronic GB member in Watchtower history.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Tony, I'd like to introduce you to Sam. Tony this is Sam. Sam this is Tony. I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about. You seem to have so much in common."

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

The more these Governing Body jerks open their mouth, the more idiotic they look.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Herd has just dethroned Tony The Turd as the most moronic GB member in Watchtower history.

Astonishing, considering how high the moron bar was set by Tony Mo in the first place.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

There is absolutely no correctlation between head (cranial) size and brain size, futher there is no correlation between brain size and intelligence. Hoever there is a correlation between the "heads" at the GB and intelligence.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Just listened to the very beginning. I doubt I can go on.

How in the world do women stay in that organization with rules by/for the good old boys?

• matt2414
    matt2414

I've never heard anything so stupid in my life! Samuel Herd is a flaming idiot! Brain size has nothing to do with anything -- my new small notebook can do a lot more than my old clunky PC. On the one hand, he says that men's brains are bigger, therefore, women are not qualified to be elders. Then on the other hand, he talks about women who are smarter than men. He tries to have it both ways in his argument ... and to confuse listeners even more, he compares women who want to serve as elders to homosexuals. Huh? Samuel Herd is all the proof we need that God is NOT directing the Governing Body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit