If you thought Tony Moris the Third was extreme, wait till you hear this other GB member!

by Island Man 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bigmac
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I laughed my ass off when he said HOMO. I was expecting apostasy or rebellion. I am so pissed right now!! I could have been a real dick all of my life and been a spiritual giant in the ORG! I have been going about this the wrong way for years!! No wonder I get no respect in the KH!!

DD

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

If we're all supposed to be content with our "place" in life, then why did Sam Herd move from being a rank-and-file asshole to being a GB asshole? Shouldn't he have been happy being just an average asshole?

What next from the GB? Because women have smaller craniums it means they are also raging masterbaters?

• jam
    jam

"Just a thought can make you a homosexual"..Didn't know

that...I wonder what kind of thought will make you gay..

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Now all that is needed is a paradise promise of, oh say, 72 virgins,

and I think we've got ourselves a religion, boys!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Dear Mr. Herd,

Thank you for that wonderful talk on ''the woman's role of subjection, submissiveness, pleasing and filling the needs of man." I tried that on my wife but for some reason she wants to hit me on the head with a frying pan when I mention your wonderful talk.

My Witness mom has been in ''subjection'' to my non-witness mentally abusive dad for close to 56 years. She worked and handed him her pay checks. He decided who their friends would be, where they went, and where they lived. He never liked going on vacations, going to the movies, going out to restaurants, and told her that she couldn't learn to drive a car.

She never had her own money. He decided on how much she would spend on clothes and groceries. She even had to ask him for coffee money while at work. We saw the fights that they had where she would cry and not argue because she believed your stupid views.

My dad would yell, scream and call her names over the 56 years of marriage. She would never dare to talk back to him. She lived in fear of my dad because she was a ''good'' Jehovah's Witness who was taught the stupid role of subjection to her husband. She always wanted to divorce my father but was fearful of the Elders and the WTBTS. She did everything to please him but he was the man you want every woman to marry.

Mr.Herd, my mom is old and very sick and wished she left him a long time ago. She stayed in an awful marriage because of fear. She will never get those 56 years back. Please don't let other woman stay in a marriage in '' subjection, submissiveness and filling the needs of man.''

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Ironically, it wasn't that long ago WT was also saying the same thing about black people. Listen up, Sam Herd:

"The white rulers of Britain have superior mental and moral abilities. Blacks however, are gaining ground." - Golden Age May 5, 1926, p. 483.

"there is no servant in the world as good as a good colored servant" (Golden Age, July 24th 1929)

"The secret of the greater intelligence and aptitude of the Caucasian un-
    doubtedly in great measure is to be attributed to the commingling of blood
    amongst its various branches; and this was evidently forced in large measure by
    circumstances under divine control. It remains to be proven that the similar
    commingling of the various tribes of Chinese for several centuries would not
    equally brighten their intellects; and the same with the peoples of India and
    Africa." ("Zion's Watch Tower," July 15, 1902, p.216)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

After Watching that video,I`m left wondering..
    When the WBT$ GB Popes go out,how do they find their way back home?!..
    Who dresses them?!..
    Is there a WBT$ Rule that says:

....................................."A WBT$ GB Popes IQ,can`t be more than a Single Digit"..??!!

................Thats My Award..

...You Can`t Have My Award Sam!......................................................................It`s Mine Now Tony!..

................................................................................................................................................................Image...OUTLAW

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Marked

• sparky1
    sparky1

BINOMIAL NOMENCLATURE of HOMO SAPIENS by SAMUEL HERD (Self appointed expert on the psychological-social-behavioral-biological condition of the Human Race)

In Order of Importance:

1. Sam-Kind (Any man serving on the GOVERNING BODY each of which has an IQ of 85 or below in order to qualify as a member of said BODY)

2. Man-Kind (Any man serving as a goon in the WATCHTOWER hierarchy as as an ELDER, MINISTERIAL SERVANT, CIRCUIT OVERSEER and MICROPHONE

ROVER)

3. Woman-Kind (Anything that can be classified as a 'hank of hair and a bag of bones' that better keep her mouth shut, have sex upon demand from any

member of Sam-Kind or Man-kind that she happens to be married to, be a dishwasher, cook, house keeper, breeder of children and all around

doormat in order to please JEHOVAH and live on into his new system . And if she is fortunate enough to live in the NEW SYSTEM things will not change

because she must continue to live according to JEHOVAHS arragement so that she can be truly happy.)

4. No-Kind (Any male or female, adult or child who refuses to believe the rantings and ravings of the delusional GOVERNING BODY. This includes but is

not limited to APOSTATES, EX-BETHELITES, INACTIVE PUBLISHERS, WOMEN who will not 'tow the mark', WORLDLY PEOPLE and anyone not

considered an APPROVED ASSOCIATE by WATCHTOWER standards.)

This concludes todays science lesson by the eminent renown expert SAMUEL HERD. (You too can have the intelligence and wisdom of SAMUEL HERD!

No need for a University education. Just read the WATCHTOWER and AWAKE magazines which is equivalent to or far superior to a 4 to 8 year degree!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit