For those of you that LEFT.....

by DocHouse 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Has DocHouse LEFT.....?

• Fernando
    Fernando

No, it was receiving the free gift of faith (a higher level of consciousness) that allowed me to see the wilful blindness of the Pharisees and to reject their claimed authority.

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

No, DOF; self-employed, and bureied with work!

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

Fernado- did that 'gift' cause you to reject the ONLY true God, and blind you to the Twinity?

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

DocHouse: are you currently an active Jehovah witness? if so are you an elder or an MS? How long have you been a JW?

If you are an active witness....are you counting your time while you post here?

earlier you said you express how you feel openly....correct?

now is that expression only on this website or other apostate websites? or do you have the balls to actually tell a C.O., P.O or elders how you feel?

If you truely express your opinion to these people you would be disfellowshipped or at the least reproved with your tail between your legs.

You see DocHouse....it's easy to be a tough guy behind your keyboard.....but it takes ball and true conviction to standup for what you believe.

Shalom.....

GTTM

• Badfish
    Badfish

...did you also toss your Faith as well?

I don't know. I was born into a strict JW family and never got baptized. Once I grew up, I realized that it was a cult. Did I ever have faith? I don't know.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, waking up to the truth has made me question the whole bible. Yes, i now see the stupidity and illogical content for what it really is....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit