Just got off the elevator with Anthony Morris

by kneehighmiah 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

A bit of a conundrum if you despise the ʽam-ha·ʼa′rets (dumb sheeple) but need their praise and worship.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I just heard his talks tied in at the RC. He said that they feel Jesus presence in the GB room, and his leadings. He said when people complain to him about all the changes, he says he is just trying to keep up with the chariot too. He said to hang on because it aint stopping. Afterwards, everyone was gushing about how "down to earth" he is and how they really love him, and what a great speaker he is. The GB is ndcoming a cult of personality. the JWs adore these men.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

What, you mean he didn't have any bodyguards with him?

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I worked stage security for "The Franz" back in the 70's in Mississippi. Boy the sheeple lining up just to touch him!

Dwain

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

What are you doing for administration?

• naazira
    naazira

If you were a snake you could have killed him-I mean bit him. That's very close proximity, without bodyguards.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I remember hearing stories that people would ask George Benson to sign as witness on their blood cards.

Perhaps you should have asked Anthony for his autograph or a lock of his hair. lol

• Listener
    Listener

BU2B -I just heard his talks tied in at the RC. He said that they feel Jesus presence in the GB room, and his leadings. He said when people complain to him about all the changes, he says he is just trying to keep up with the chariot too. He said to hang on because it aint stopping. Afterwards, everyone was gushing about how "down to earth" he is and how they really love him, and what a great speaker he is. The GB is ndcoming a cult of personality. the JWs adore these men.

As a christian he should feel Jesus' presence everywhere, not just limited to the GB room. It's pretty bad when you have a GB member actually state that there will be plenty of changes in the future but it is evidence that he does not believe they have the truth now.

The GB have asigned themselves a job to do, that is 'feeding' their domestics. This does not have to include making personal presentations in their video's or give public talks before thousands of followers. They are attracting this worship towards themselves and are a real stumbling block.

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

There's a rumor going around that when they meet, the room is filled by the Shekinah Light.

Besides being really kewl, it's even cheaper than L.E.D.s.

But it's just a rumor and I can neither confirm, nor deny.

To address the issue w/ the "cult of personality", it shouldn't be lost on any thinking peeps that the large format screens, with extreme closeups, will tend to enhance the desired psychological effect. It create a kind of "Gods of Olympus" image (Titans of the GB).

Anthony Morris reminds me of Andy Griffith in "A Face in the Crowd".

I"m betting old Anthony could dress up some "dog poo" and get mindless peeps to "eat it at the proper time".

• molybdenum
    molybdenum

You should have

1. Asked him he likes hot dogs

or

2. Complemented him on his tight trousers( or pants.. whichever word you want to use)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit