Just got off the elevator with Anthony Morris

by kneehighmiah 47 Replies latest jw friends

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

At the international convention here I just got off the elevator with Anthony Morris. He was heading to the basement and I was heading up to administration. I rode one floor down with him before I went up to my destination. Hilarious how unimpressed I am after awakening. I'm sure the "worldly" elevator operator was equally unimpressed. Typing this in thebathroom as I await his concluding discourse.

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

I wouldn't recognize who Anthony Morris was if Anthony Morris wore a sign on his shirt that said "Hi, I am Anthony Morris".

Stay frosty out there, KneeHigh!!!

• designs
    designs

you have walked in the presence of greatness...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey even Faithful and Discreet Slaves ride elevators, and take shits just like the common man.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Hopefully his name badge simply said: The Turd.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“kneehighmiah”: “Typing this in the bathroom as I await his concluding discourse.”

Well, if Mr. Morris had farted badly while he was in the elevator with you (which I’m sure he did), then, my friend, you won’t need to wait and take in his “concluding discourse,” because you’ve already had it. His discourse would just be more of the same smell of stinking sh^t. Get out of there now, kneehighmiah! Looks like your nose has already had its fill for today.

• cofty
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Was it an "uplifting" experience?

hehe

• Fernando
    Fernando

What led us to idolise the Pharisees and Sanhedrin?

What were we thinking when we believed meeting one of these apostates was the closest any of us would ever get to God?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As Jesus said

"they love the praise they get when standing on the street praying"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit