Just got off the elevator with Anthony Morris

by kneehighmiah 47 Replies latest jw friends

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

Does he like Number 1 inside of Number 2?

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

@bu2b which location were you tled in from? I can't understand why the GB believes the bible teaches that door to door is the most important part of the ministry. There is no recorded experiences of Paul or Jesus ever doing it. Also what is with this celestial chariot representing the organization. Pure nonsense. I also winced he said that learning JW history means our lives! Yes our lives depend on reading the sanitized history of JWs in our new book. the organization is an idol. they are telling people to worship it for salvation.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Also he said where will you be 100 years from now? Unfortunately I'll be dead. But at least I won't have wasted my life on false promises.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

In an elevator with a direct apointee by JC and yu don't feel elevated? Damn! The irony of this spiritual journey!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

You should have asked him what it feels like to have a cult following.

• steve2
    steve2

Why on earth would he need an elevator? I thought these men would rise on their own gas.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

"2nd floor...hardware, children's wear, lady's lingerie. Oh, good morning Brother Tony, going down?"

• integ
    integ

Everytime I come here I get so ticked off..it prevents me from coming here sometimes cuz I don't wanna get upset.

I don't like to be critical, but these people are such blind idiots it literally makes my blood pressure rise.

How can so many be so damn stupid? Illogical?

Anthony Morris is nothing. He's just a flawed human like everyone else.

• gbrn
    gbrn

What International Convention location is he at this weekend?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You should have assassinated him. Did he have bodyguards??

JK!!!.....sort of...

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit