They continue to drop like flies

by suavojr 74 Replies latest jw friends

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Wow rjharris, you sound like you have some serious issues. Maybe with good reason, I don't know? Having read your post, there were 14 uses of the word white and
    12 uses of the word black in a racial sense, and 4 uses of 'people of colour.
    I counted 52 sentences.
    30 mentions of race in 52 sentences?..

That's besides the strangeness of such lines as: "Black youths are essentially being told they cannot be Black. They must be White (mentally)."
    [What does that even mean? How can you be mentally white?]

"Black people are just wired differently from White people."
    [Racist statement?]

"Black youths are bothered by this and they know something is not right."
    [How many have you spoken to?]

" the 'Brother' who snitched and turned me in was a 'Black man.' This shows the power and influence the White power structure the organization has over its membership."
    [So because he was black, and he disagreed with your making an issue over people like Jesus and the angels being depicted as having white skin, this proves that black people in the org are all under the thumb of the White men running the show?]

.. I would especially love to hear of any statistic or evidence you have to back up this particular statement, as it is an interesting one:
    "The organization.. is losing people of color and in particular it's youth and more specifically its Black youth."

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would like to smash Stephen Letts head with a baseball bat.... was that outloud?!?!

DD

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

What has that got to do with this thread?
    ^ Rjharris, question for you at the top of the page (in case it gets lost in a flood of derailing posts).

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What does "what" have to do with this thread???

DD

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

"I would like to smash Stephen Letts head with a baseball bat...."
    You just said that, directly above my post. How does that relate to the topic?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't understand...

DD

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

DATA-DOG posted 18 mins ago(7/15/2014)
    Post 5547 of 5552
    Joined 6/21/2012
    "I would like to smash Stephen Letts head with a baseball bat.... was that outloud?!?!
    DD"

Last time I'm repeating this, I'm sorry I asked.. Why did you post the above comment on this thread?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Are you accusing me of something?!?! Am I on trial here?? WTH?!?!

DD

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

....this all started with these youths with a Sparlock toy

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Defenderoftruth, there is something to what rjharris is saying.

I am white and didn't understand black culture until I attended a HBU (historically black university). There I learned that black folks really do have their own culture and it is beautiful. Most black folks are bicultural in that they function in the culture at large (white culture) as well, but it's really cruel to not expose children to black culture and then when they leave and are with other black folks (and let's face it, in America, life is still functionally separate) they can't relate.

That's double culture shock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit