They continue to drop like flies

by suavojr 74 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

Yes, the JW’s continue to bleed their young ones, so far in my local KH 3 were DF’d, one girl just turned 18 this month and packed her bags and said goodbye to the cult and her cultish parents, another young 18 year old man decided to have a non-jw girlfriend and decided to stop attending and is no longer a witness. They continue to leave and WT leaders don’t give a damn. They don’t do anything to help kids be successful and live a healthy life.

All you hear is: “Satan got the best of them” YEAH RIGHT!!

The JW’s are just a recycling religion…

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Well they DO give a damn. Thats why we see the youth-aimed videos and such being ramped up. They're trying to lock them in early as possible.

Show me a talk by Tony Morris in the last few years that hasn't included the strong encouragement to be baptized at 13 or 14.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

They are leaving before they get completely screwed up by the cult. At that age I was really strong, the cult hadn't got me by the throat yet. As long as they get away early they will be fine. Hooray!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Business as usual. Only 1 out of 3 JW children remain over the long term.

• happy@last
    happy@last

I wouldn't say they are dropping lime flies then, then are coming alive!

• steve2
    steve2

Well young ones have often drifted away for generations. We can only hope that nowadays they don't start the drifting out...drift back in...drift out...drift in came that bedevils many JWs.

• jgnat
    jgnat

So young to be out on their own. Will half be back to raise their children in it?

• suavojr
    suavojr

Good question jgnat? I worry that some leave just because they can't take it but are not ready for the real world

• sir82
    sir82

18 is awfully young to be out on your own with no support system whatsoever.

Hopefully those kids at least have some "worldly" friends or, even better, some adults who really care about them.

• Over%forme
    Over%forme

suavojr, that is what my Grandson said "I can't take it any longer."

He will be 17 in Oct. and moved in with me. He works at Starbucks.

Two more of his friends left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit