Name Some Things That JWs Look Down Upon That Normal People Wouldn't Even Think About?

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Divergent
    Divergent

What do JW's look down on? Anyone NOT a JW

I think that says it all...

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Whenever someone says of a dead one, "They are in a better place." JW's think that too, asleep and away from all this evil Satan controlled world yet they freak at that statement by others. Jerks.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

oral sex.

I got df'ed forit in late 77. I was reinsteted 4 months later when the wtbts change their ruling on what they should df for regarding bedroom sex. LOL. I was an elder at the time an they asked me if i would like to become an elder again. My answer was----nfw. No fu*king way u bunch of hiopcryts.

just saying!

eyeuse2ba dub

• millie210
    millie210

Watching R rated movies = no matter what they are about

EXCEPT Schindlers List because that was considered historical

This one goes way back and I think its been let go now but anyone remember when you couldnt sign the card on your gift for a baby shower? That was considered to be "showy" and immodest.

• Focus
    Focus

minimus - Good, high-content question.

Here's my answer:

jWs look down on people who are evidently happy.

They see it as a sign that Satan is in them.

__

Focus

("Anti-Sicko" Class)

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

JWs look down on sarcasm, apparently satan is quite a sarcastic bastard.

• blondie
    blondie

Because jws are gnat strainers, and camel gulpers.

• Mikado
    Mikado

on holiday recently with a very good friend I told them that no way would I have been allowed to do something as outragous as to holiday with a worldly person, they just looked rather stunned....

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

How about if you are eating with a group of people not JWs and someone says a prayer, you are not supposed to bow your head & close your eyes! So rude & stupid! Or not standing to the national anthem

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Watching movies that portray violence with realism. Yet every JW I know has seen Passion of the Christ, 300, Centurion, Braveheart etc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit