Most absurd thing I heard at the convention yesterday!

by Batman89 67 Replies latest social physical

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I so had the urge to scream from my hard seat " it's nothing but lies people" perhaps it would have gotten me removed quickly. It was really hard to listen to all 3 days. The fakeness was unreal.

• UFCFan
    UFCFan

I feel your pain, I mostly daydreamed during the convention in a attempt to not get brainwashed again. The worst part if the (SPOILER ALERT!) new release on brainwashing your kids...

Also I know what it's like to see your friends waste their lives on this, all my friends were indoctrinated since they were little kids and I don't think there's any chance of them leaving.

• Batman89
    Batman89

Batman89, were you in Seattle, too? Or in a tie-in? Yes that statement was so absurd, I wrote it down in my [very few] notes.

Yes i was on the tie-in, had watch Lett's stupid facial expressions on the jumbotron

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Did anyone watch the made for tv wanna be lifetime movie they released? we got a sneak peak. When they start doing all this? I haven't been to a convention in 14 years.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

ikhandi - This is the first convention I've ever been to where they've used the jumbotron.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BBB: Yes it was John Mangnussun.

Where was this? I have a friend that's faded that used to know them well and wonders where they are now.

Please PM me if you don't want to post your location on this thread.

• Clambake
    Clambake

I kind of got the feeling the Watchtower is taking on kind of a Joel Osteen, Cello Dollar kind of feel. Only if you are baptized as a Jehovah Witness , Jehovah will answer all your prayers.

Need money ?? Pray to Jehovah …………..only if you are baptized

Want a mate ?? Pray to Jehovah…………… only if you are baptized

Blah blah blah

These freaking guys are just ripping off the mega-churches and television evangelists complete with send me your money.

I was baptized for more than 20 years and Jehovah gave me all kind of blessings I didn't ask for.
    But he never answered my prayers. Weird, huh?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Brother Lett was giving the last talk of the day about what they supposedly accomplished in 100 years

I was just waking up so im paraphrasing alittle(I was dosing off all day) anyways in his introduction he said

"There is more evidence to prove Gods kingdom on the earth is a reality than wind,electricity and gravity is a reality on the earth"

All the WBT$ has done in 100 years is Buy and Sell Real Estate..Keep the Money and Kill JWs..

Lett proved Gravity..

When he Fell Out of the Stupid Tree and hit Every Branch on the Way Down..

..........I`m not Stupid,Your Snickering Dog Is Stupid..

...............Thats How Stupid Your Stupid Dog Is!..

.................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Brother Lett was giving the last talk of the day about what they supposedly accomplished in 100 years

I was just waking up so im paraphrasing alittle(I was dosing off all day) anyways in his introduction he said

"There is more evidence to prove Gods kingdom on the earth is a reality than wind,electricity and gravity is a reality on the earth"

All the WBT$ has done in 100 years,is Buy and Sell Real Estate..

Keep the Money and Kill JWs..

Lett proved Gravity..

When he fell out of the Stupid Tree and hit every branch on the way down..

........I`m Not Stupid,Your Snickering Dog Is Stupid..

..............Thats How Stupid,Your Stupid Dog Is!..

.................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit