Party in the kingdom hall!

by StephaneLaliberte 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Check it out and download before I am forced to take it down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF_RfRuSA1c

• stillin
    stillin

Well, private party, I guess.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

When I clicked on the 'play' arrow it even said "This video is private"......so a veeeeerrrry private party I guess. Geeeez, did 3 of those brads have the same print tops? Must be the original 'party girls'.......such sluts......'too sexy for my shirt'!! Thank goodness they're not too sexy for thier skirts.....

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Nothing on the internet is private...Google "Elders Worst Nightmare"

• Raton
    Raton

Found it wheel. I love the internet. I see from the video that half the people are recording it. I wonder if/when smart phones will be banned.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The sister that played the triangle couldn't even do that very well! Bleah!!!

Obviously some elders sanctioned this, but what proof is there that the GB organized this?

If so, it would be just one more example of their hypocrisy.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Being the WTS. is up against a vast amount of disparaging information about its organization now, its not

surprising that elders would be a bit more liberal in trying to attract people and present a bit more love bombing

at assemblies .

The playing of popular music at Churches has been going on at other religions for awhile now so it isn't an original

idea by any stretch of the imagination.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Finkelstein: The playing of popular music at Churches has been going on at other religions for awhile now so it isn't an original idea by any stretch of the imagination.

No one said it was an "original" idea.

JWs always boast that they aren't like other churches.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Another version of the same event is here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/281347/1/Entertainment-for-International-Delegates#.U7g5ZJRdXYl

Mirrored video links are on p. 3 as the one in the OP was also quickly set to private.

• millie210
    millie210

Alright! The JWs are goin pentacostal!

That wasnt my original thought but it was a comment on one of the links to the above video that said what we are all thinking quite well!

Im with Oubliette, any evidence that this was given a nod from the GB or are some elders here in a peck of trouble?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit