What would be your favorite job if you could do anything.?

by new hope and happiness 75 Replies latest social relationships

• wanderlust
    wanderlust

snare&racket, you are a true inspiration

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The one I have. I'm a teacher. I teach young people to think critically: to develop the skills they need to evaluate data and the reliability of sources, to weigh evidence, to ask the right questions and to come to their own conclusions.

More importantly, I try to teach them to discover their own individuality, to know who the are and who they can become and then to give them the necessary cognitive and emotional tools to do it.

It's really cool!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

cheers wander x

Everyone should read The Alchemist

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

A photographer shooting some of the most exciting subjects and places on earth and a musician...

Oh wait I already do both.. (incidentally ending up doing both was a complete accident)

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Wow...there is life outside the watchtower.

I just glanzed this thread but my heart rejoices at " snake" and " oubliette" who found a life, and as for all those would be artists like me that never make it " if you dont have good dreams you have nightmares" ....i am still dreaming and painting.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

For NHAH:

• "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  • new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Thanks " Oubliette" i am lucky i have my nine year old son. His my life and love every moment we spend together. I also realize i am incredibly lucky being born in London and invested in London property. I mean i am very lucky, to be able to have no mony worries, and i think this has given me the best job in the world! time with Orlando.

I honestly believe under different economic circumstances we would love each other and be as happy. Why ? we love each other.

Now if i were still an indoctrinated witness, i am not sure the love would be so pure. More fear of his armageddon death i guess than letting Orlando be Orlando.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Snake and Racket i think i read the " alchemist" or may be i am thinking of ...yes i checked my book case " flowers for Algernon" ( now thats a book everyone should read) -)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If "International Playboy" is asking too much, I would love to be a full-time author. It's not that unrealistic- well, the author goal.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, I would have to say male stripper. Yep. that's me- still shallow after all these years, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit