What would be your favorite job if you could do anything.?

by new hope and happiness 75 Replies latest social relationships

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

On the basis that most of us realise the W.T wasnt really the best " job" or way to spend our days, it would be fun to find out what people would really have liked to have done with there lifes and if this is still possible. Or maybe its not even a very realistic ambition just a dream. In my dreams i stay at home all day and make a living from being a professional artist.Maybe i need a phycholgist?

• Fernando
    Fernando

I'd like to have known much more about Psychology much earlier in my life.

• zeb
    zeb

always wanted to fly and deliver stuff to far away towns and cattle stations.

NHH: no you dont need any counselor for dreaming.

• tim hooper
  • new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Zeb wouldn't being a SPACEBUS DRIVER be even better, imagine flying from galaxy to galaxy delivering stuff WHEEEEEEEEEEE !! Did i just invent the word SPACEBUS DRIVER, i bet on the future its a fairy ordinary job.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Write. I'm doing a lot of it, but I need to get paid more for it.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Zeb: From my generation thats living every teenage boys dream building model airplanes. RESPECT.

I liked the concept of a t.v about a laywer who had his own bowling alley. Ots important to have something outsode the 9-5.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Jefft a writer needs an audience to read the thoughts he/ she gets to thinking and wondering on. I think this website makes writers of us all, Having said that i get your point about the pay-check. They have a site where you publish a few chapters of a book and the rest of the work is only published if money pledged targets are reached .

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Rock star.

• DJS
    DJS

I would take over for Mr. Hefner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit